Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)
sample ad

J-Secure! How To Turn Your Social Media Accounts To Money Making Platform

Discussion in 'Make Money Online' started by D-termined, May 9, 2019.

1. D-termined

D-termined TEAM LEADER Protector

What is ViralTrend?

Viraltrend is an online platform where you are being paid to do what you do every day on the social media,

People like business owners, promoters, social media influencers , and more pays Viraltrend to promote their social media accounts or products through the social media, viraltrend now pay you and I to do what we always do.

Become a ViralTrend Promoter

ViralTrend is platform where advertisers can create ads or social media tasks like Likes, Video views, Follows, on all the social media platforms.

Advertisers pay for the tasks they have created and our registered promoters carry out tasks and get paid 90% of what the advertisers pay per task.

We decided to put up a referral system; A member to member connect system... Here a member choose to either come in either as Basic, with ₦ 500 registration fee and get a referral commission of 30% for his or her direct referrals (downlines) and 5% of his or her grand children, to the second generation.

Plus a grant system that increases as they others and withdrawable whenever it grows to ₦ 2,500. Same with their commissions and earnings. Second plan is the Premium members, here they register with ₦ 2,500, get 50% commission first generation and 10% second generation and a grant system that grows faster than the basic membership.

Note, on complete of registration they get back registration fee into their "grant account" as minimum balance which is not withdrawable but processes the growth of grant balance in real time.

you can create new account for all this social medias that is needed maybe only Facebook because that one is just for liking and commenting, but Instagram and Twitter you can create new account.

During registration you will be asked to link your social media accounts (the ones you wish to perform tasks on) by just providing the link or username to your account.

You can skip and do it later if you not ready to link and complete your registration first.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Turn Social Media Forum Date
    Us To Turn Its Supercomputer To Mine The Remaining Bitcoin Make Money Online Apr 1, 2019
    Turning Your Passion Into Profit Make Money Online Nov 30, 2018
    How To Turn Your Hobby Into A Job Make Money Online Oct 14, 2018
    Buzz Computta Smart Miner: Turn Your Computer To 24/7 Money Making Machine Make Money Online Jun 16, 2018
    Buzz Invest In Africa Ecommerce And Make Good Return Make Money Online Apr 24, 2018

3. D-termined

How many people are you following on Instagram ?

How many videos have you watched on Instagram/ YouTube ?

How many likes and comments on different social media have you made?

They are many right?

So how much have you made from them?

Zero Kobo yet you bought Data oh with your money..... Think nah

Join Viraltrend today and enjoy every bit of your stay online.

4. D-termined

VIRALTREND BUSINESS IDEOLOGY

When you like post, you get paid

When you follow people, you get paid

You refer people, you get paid(not compulsory at all

when you retweet, you get paid

when you subscribe to youtube channel, you get paid

when you view, you get paid

when you comment, you get paid

It's a win win situation!

Office not required. You Work with your mobile phone

Chat me up 08130197355 (Whatsapp or call) for prompt registration.

5. unbeatable

unbeatable Active

Join and receive free DENTs!

Dent is the new method of subscribing to data & recharging airtime without spending you hard earned money. It doesn't require your personal details nor ur account or credit card details. U pay with Dent (like a virtual money) & earn dent respectively. You automatically earn bonus & welcome dent once you sign up which you can spend immediately on data or airtime. It's exciting & easy to use. Join the fun. Thank me later.

6. D-termined

Are you a blogger? This is another medium to convert your visitors into cash..

In Viraltrend if you register with 500# which is BASIC you receive 30% of your direct referral and 10% from indirect referral up to the second generation.

If you register with 2500# (PREMIUM) you receive 50% direct referral and 30% indirect up to the second generation

Now with your blog you can be generating incomes while you sleep.
    Plus GRANT which gives you an extra bonus for being active.

And more(the tasks you perform, such as following people and commenting , liking on social media and more.)

Instant withdrawal anytime

Minimum withdrawal-2500#

And soon we are lunching an online store (mainly for premium users) you will get a free store and product to sale .
    which you receive the percentage bonus and discounts .

Take action now, because fee for premium may increase after this lunch.
    Follow the link below

NOTE: anyone else who wants to create a system of income from this without being a blogger .

ViralTrend ‐ Login

7. D-termined

*How Viraltrend works*

1. VIRALTREND pays you to do the following social media tasks;

A. Following our advertisers or clients on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter. We presently pay as much as N10 per one follow... wow!!!

B. We pay you to like our clients Photos, like in photo contests, Page posts, Facebook and Twitter likes.

C. We pay you to subscribe to our clients or advertisers YouTube channels.

D. We pay you to watch few seconds videos across all social media.

(NOTE: We get you tasks when our clients or advertisers pay to adverise with us)

2. To Register:
    visit the website @
    ViralTrend ‐ Login (Pls use Mozilla Firefox or chrome and Gmail. It's better). Pls choose

*Promote and Earn* while registering.

Our website sends you a verification link to the email address that you just registered with. Login into your email and click on *verify email*

3. Now login into our website and link all your social media accounts. To link, first login into your social media accounts using same browser preferably Mozilla Firefox. E.g www.facebook.com, www.instagram.com, www.twitter.com and www.gmail.com.

Then Login to our site and click *link* this should go smoothly.

Note to link YouTube simply login to your gmail account from www.gmail.com (gmail owns YouTube) using same Mozilla Firefox browser.

NOTE YOU CAN ALWAYS LEAVE ANY SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORK YOU DON'T WANT TO LINK, THOUGH YOU WON'T BE SEEING TASKS FROM THAT PARTICULAR SOCIAL MEDIA FROM OUR DASHBOARD.

You can also skip the linking and continue from your profile when you are done with your registration.

*Note you must link only your active social media accounts with our platforms. Non active or dormant accounts are not accepted on our platform and when used on our platform can lead to us banning your account with us....*

4. Click next, choose a plan: *Basic is N500* and *Premium is N2500* and pay. Get approved You are good to go. You can now see social media tasks on your dashboard immediately, perform tasks and start earning.

Note while performing tasks, always choose browser preferably Mozilla Firefox to complete and don't close tab as our website will take you to the task, you perform it and within 20-40 seconds brings your back by itself to your dashboard and pay you immediately...

REFERRING COMMISSIONS & BONUSES ( *Referring is not a must but for those who want to make huge money*)

Apart from making money from social media tasks, referring has much more money. This is easy as registration fee is all affordable.

*BASIC* members earn 30% commission on direct referrals and get extra 5% bonus commission from their grand children... *PREMIUM* members earn 50% commission on direct referrals and get extra 10% bonus commission from their grand children... Plus grants as your network grows... Note on complete of Registration same registration fee goes back into your grant account, though not withdrawable but grows your grants. Wow! Pls also note that grants is for those referring only... And referring here isn't a must but make you money...

REMEMBER: You need a gmail and A Mozilla Firefox.

*And this is not a ponzi, or a get rich quick scheme... The platform is fully registered... So relax we aren't going anywhere*

Don't stand and look others are already making money...

Turn your social media accounts and mobile phone to your bank accounts...

Join now visit

ViralTrend ‐ Login and register.

Check my attached payment Proof

*CONGRATS IN ADVANCE*

For more details, you can send me a WhatsApp message on 08130197355

8. D-termined

It's not new day and a new week

What are your plans for the week?

Why not make a difference this week ?

Try new ideas
    And never give up on the way.

Am still here if you want to Join VIRALTREND and start making some good money DM me Now 08130197355!️️

9. D-termined

In Viraltrend if you register with 500# which is BASIC you receive 30% of your direct referral and 10% from indirect referral up to the second generation.

If you register with 2500# (PREMIUM) you receive 50% direct referral and 30% indirect up to the second generation
    Please continue

10. D-termined

*ILLURSTRETION*

That's if you refer John (you earn ) John refers Ken (you earn) Ken also refer(you earn)
    Now John refer another person you earn
    Tell me how you can't be making money even when you sleep
    THINK! continue

11. D-termined

Instant withdrawal ( anytime Monday - Friday)

Minimum withdrawal-2500#

And soon we are lunching an online store (mainly for premium users) you will get a free store and product to sale .

Continue

12. D-termined

Take action now, because fee for premium may increase after the lunch(may oh).
    But take action now!!

13. D-termined

*How Viraltrend works*

1. VIRALTREND pays you to do the following social media tasks;

A. Following our advertisers or clients on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter. We presently pay as much as N10 per one follow... wow!!!

B. We pay you to like our clients Photos, like in photo contests, Page posts, Facebook and Twitter likes.

C. We pay you to subscribe to our clients or advertisers YouTube channels.

D. We pay you to watch few seconds videos across all social media.

(NOTE: We get you tasks when our clients or advertisers pay to adverise with us)

2. To Register:
    visit the website @
    ViralTrend ‐ Login (Pls use Mozilla Firefox or chrome and Gmail. It's better). Pls choose

*Promote and Earn* while registering.

14. D-termined

Our website sends you a verification link to the email address that you just registered with. Login into your email and click on *verify email*

3. Now login into our website and link all your social media accounts. To link, first login into your social media accounts using same browser preferably Mozilla Firefox. E.g www.facebook.com, www.instagram.com, www.twitter.com and www.gmail.com.

Then Login to our site and click *link* this should go smoothly.

Note to link YouTube simply login to your gmail account from www.gmail.com (gmail owns YouTube) using same Mozilla Firefox browser.

NOTE YOU CAN ALWAYS LEAVE ANY SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORK YOU DON'T WANT TO LINK, THOUGH YOU WON'T BE SEEING TASKS FROM THAT PARTICULAR SOCIAL MEDIA FROM OUR DASHBOARD.

15. Pleiades77

Pleiades77 Rookie!!!

It's actually very easy to uses social media for money making, but I prefer cryptocurrency as social media needs investing in ads and the revenue is unpredictable

D-termined likes this.
  16. D-termined

I understand but not everyone will be interested in cryptocurrency of a thing.. Many believe that crypto is just to broad..

17. D-termined

Are you a blogger? This is another medium to convert your visitors into cash..

Now with your blog you can be generating incomes while you sleep.
    Plus GRANT which gives you an extra bonus for being active.

And more(the tasks you perform, such as following people and commenting , liking on social media and more.)

Instant withdrawal anytime

Minimum withdrawal-2500#

Take action now, because fee for premium may increase after this lunch.

DM me or send me a WhatsApp message 08130197355 let's talk serious minded only.

18. Anastasiia

Anastasiia Jackobian

I might have missed this information, but how often do you pay money? (once a week/months etc). And where do you transfer them?

D-termined likes this.
  19. jio ben

jio ben Jackobian

I think influence marketing is the scope, if you have good social media followers for your page. turn it as brand, and inflencer marketing will help you to make money via social media platform.

20. D-termined

Any money you make from completing any social media task will be added to your online wallet, as soon as you accumulate up to #2500, you can request for a withdrawal and the money will be paid to your bank account you added.

You get your money within 1hr

Anastasiia likes this.
  21. D-termined

This one you are talking is under digital marketing/branding. You need to understand the concept of a digital strategy before you can understand the act of infuencing

22. Anastasiia

Anastasiia Jackobian

I got it, thanks!

D-termined likes this.
  23. D-termined

Meanwhile I will be looking forward to see you on board...

24. Cyberlord WizardX

Cyberlord WizardX Rookie!!!

25. D-termined

Hello guys, I just request for withdrawal now on Viraltrend.

Here is my PROOF below...

Check the one of the date of 2019-05-19 to be paid #2,739...

Once I receive payment, i will post my alert proof here.

Keep following this post

Screenshot_20190519-091111.png-How To Turn Your Social Media Accounts To Money Making Platform

26. D-termined

Payment alert confirmed from Viraltrend.

Doubting thomases, check out the proof.

Viraltrend pays, rocks......

PM me on WhatsApp 08130197355 to join now

Screenshot_20190519-170020.png-How To Turn Your Social Media Accounts To Money Making Platform Screenshot_20190519-165612.png-How To Turn Your Social Media Accounts To Money Making Platform Screenshot_20190519-165950.png-How To Turn Your Social Media Accounts To Money Making Platform

27. Anastasiia

Anastasiia Jackobian

I hope to join as soon as I have more free time! ;)

28. D-termined

No problem... Are you a female ?

29. Anastasiia

Anastasiia Jackobian

Yes, I am
    Why do you ask? :)

30. D-termined

Okay good to hear,felt like knowing that.

31. Fredman ben

Fredman ben Active

MMM ASSEMBLY:
    MMM ASSEMBLY:
    LAUNCHED.... JUNE 15TH, 2019.

MMM Assembly - Official Website !
    MMM Assembly is a mutual aid platform where participants of this said platform render help to those in need, and in turn request to be helped back with profit within the period of 30 days.

Referall bonus by introducing loved ones and friends get rewarded with 10% of whatever donation their downlines contribute to the system.

10% *REFERAL *BONUS*

Every time your down lines creates a ph (provide help) request, pays, and is confirmed, you get rewarded with 10% continuously.

*GUIDER* *BONUSES*
    1% LEVEL
    2% LEVEL
    3% LEVEL

*PREREQUISITE*
    Have 10 down lines to qualify to be an MMM guider.

*REGISTRATION* *BONUS*
    All newly registered users are welcomed with a mouth watering 2% of whatever amount they ph (provide help) as registration bonus which can be gh'ed when you pay out your full ph and confirmed.

*PH* *GROWTH**

Your ph (contribution) grows 5% every 3 days.
    30/3 days = 10 days
    5% x 10 = 50% profit

*MERGING* *PATTERN*
    10% Of your ph amount would be merged within 0- 8 days, and your 90% merged from 9-30 days. Your ph grows 5% every 3days. You can decide to gh any percentage you get when your gh is confirmed, or wait for 30 days to gh complete 50% percent.

PROVIDE HELP LIMITS
    5,000 minimum, & 2,000,000 maximum donation per order.

*FREEZE* *STATUS*

ALL PH WILL BE FROZEN FOR A PERIOD OF 14 DAYS. AS FROM THE 15TH DAY, YOU CAN GH IF YOUR ARE MERGED AND CONFIRMED.
    here to register MMM Assembly - Official Website !