Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

coincola

How To Successfully Outsource Software Development?

Discussion in 'Blogging | Nigerian Webmasters' started by asznee, Nov 22, 2017.

1. asznee

asznee Rookie!!!

Has somebody participated in projects withs outsourcing development?
    Share how you educate yourself on the subject

D-termined likes this.
  2. AkinCosta

AkinCosta Upcoming

I work in a software development company and at a team meeting it was decided to cooperate with the outsource software testing service. During the development of technological products, many problems arise and testing is required at each stage. Therefore, testing services are very popular for those who want to get a quality product.

3. Seth Hall

Seth Hall Rookie!!!

When you want the best software company, you can’t just go online and look for software companies near you. You need and extended research and you need to know that you might find a very good company in some other country, which shouldn't stop you.
    When you make a list of companies ask the software developer companies on your list to provide you with a list of their past clients.
    Companies that are good at what they do and have completed projects successfully will happily refer you to past clients to confirm their skills and capabilities.
    Stay away from the cheapest offers, if you have a good reliable product properly tested, you can not expect it to be cheap.
    One more thing, choose a development company that is accessible, available for communication on a daily basis, on Slack or other similar tools.
    The software company I would suggest you take a look at is Svitla Systems. They develop cutting-edge web applications for growing businesses, based in USA. This company is suitable for more complex web and mobile apps. They have a very successful project launched, and happy clients that come back.

4. Emma24

Emma24 Well Known

Data Recovery Software is taking charge

There are a lot of unexpected situations that our precious phone files may get lost like virus infection, hardware failure, lost of memory card sometimes we even make crazy mistakes by accidentally deleting files, images, videos that are so important to our work and career. Check out

The No1 Best way to recover deleted files for free

5. fitnigerian

fitnigerian Rookie!!!

I need a reliable software company I swear