Ask How To Make N250,000 Monthly With Expertnaire Affiliate Marketing - Step By Step

Discussion in 'Make Money Online' started by LegitQueen, Jun 2, 2019.

1. LegitQueen

LegitQueen Rookie!!!

How to Make N250,000+ Monthly with Expertnaire Affiliate Marketing!

Hello everyone, you can call me LegitQueen and in this quick tutorial I'd be sharing with how anybody with a laptop & an internet connection can make a powerful 6 figure income monthly with one of the latest Affiliate marketing platforms for digital products called Expertnaire.

This is going to be a quick step by step introduction tutorial to affiliate marketing success in Nigeria.

I said this is an introductory training because I already gave a detailed training on how to make N400,000 monthly with affiliate marketing on my website. But keep reading to see the REQUIREMENTS to get started.

My guess is, you are reading this post because:

1. You want to make money online.
    2. You have access to an internet connection
    3. You want a legitimate way to make money online in a passive way.

If this is you, then you should pay attention to this training & ask questions as we go along because you would surely love and learn from this training.

To wake up in the morning, open your laptop or mobile, and look at something like this:

{filename}-How To Make N250,000 Monthly With Expertnaire Affiliate Marketing - Step By Step

This is called passive income.

Prezzy likes this.
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads - N250 000 Monthly Forum Date
    Tutorial How To Make N250,000 In 7 Days Or Less !!! Make Money Online Jan 5, 2018
    Make Over N120k With Just N2500 In Help Matrix, It's New Make Money Online Jan 24, 2017
    I Earned And Withdrew Free 8000 Naira From Opera News Pay App Make Money Online Jul 2, 2019
    Buzz Hurry!! Eokex Exchange Airdrop,100000 Tokens Worth 0.3btc To Be Unlocked July First Make Money Online Jun 18, 2019
    How I Make #5000 Daily Selling Data Bundle From Home Make Money Online Jun 14, 2019

3. LegitQueen

LegitQueen Rookie!!!

Because:

1. You get to make money while sleeping.
    (I saw that alert when I woke up around 10:20am)

2. You don't need to create a product.
    (An expert with proofs and credentials already created the product)

3. You can go about your job, school or business without attending to customers or support issues.
    (This online business model can be automated)

4. You get paid every Friday without fail & without requesting for any withdrawal ish
    (You add your Nigerian bank account to the expertnaire platform on creation)

Make money while you sleep, right?

4. LegitQueen

LegitQueen Rookie!!!

It is possible with the online business model called Affiliate Marketing.

The idea behind affiliate marketing is to connect a product or service to your audience already looking to buy that product/service. So you act as a middle man and you get paid.

But we already recommend products to others and do NOT get paid.

For example, you tell a friend, a colleague at the office, your own brother or sister, your church/moslem brothers/sisters, your social media friends etc where you bought that cool watch or sunglasses and they go ahead and buy it.

You tell your mum or sister where you bought that wig or made that hair that's turned you into a Queen and they went ahead and purchased it too.

Down to where you bought your home decor, study materials/text books, down to where you bought those big, cherry tomatoes for N100 when its selling at N180 somewhere else... to which dentist or hospital you take your children to... You tell other people good stuff to buy almost every day.

But the only thing is: You don't get paid for your recommendations, while other people get paid for theirs.

5. LegitQueen

LegitQueen Rookie!!!

Its time you start monetizing other people's products and your audience to get paid an upward of N250k to N400k monthly

This is where Affiliate marketing comes to play.

In layman's terms, affiliate marketing is the act where you connect a product or service to your audience already looking to buy that product/service. So you act as a middle man and you get paid.

Now the keywords in the above sentence are:

1. Connect.
    This means to tell someone about a product or service which you have either used and you are happy with or a product or service which you feel is valuable and will help someone else. This is also called recommending.

And we recommend products and service almost every day to others... from where you bought your shoes to that your friend who's admiring it.. to where you bought your lovely wig to your girlfriend.

2. A product or service.
    The product or service you tell other people about must be valuable and useful. If it's not going to help someone else, then you cannot recommend it.

3. Your audience.
    Your audience simply means people you know, people who follow you (like your facebook posts, insta pics, tweets, those you chat with on whatsapp etc)... down to people or strangers whom you belong to the same groups with, such as this forum, nairaland, facebook groups, facebook pages, etc.

For audience, there are warm audience (people you know) & cold audience (people you don't know personally but who follow you)

4. Already looking to buy
    In order to make money as an affiliate, whatever product you recommend must be to people already who want to buy the product, not people looking for freebies or beggars. So you must reach out to buyers only and this is where - warm and cold audience come to play.

As an affiliate, in order to be successful, you should know how to recommend valuable products to both your warm and cold audiences and turn those cold audiences into warm ones who are excited and happy to consume the products you recommend.

So How do You Make Money As An Affiliate?

6. LegitQueen

LegitQueen Rookie!!!

So How do You Make Money As An Affiliate?

1. You join an affiliate program which has valuable products.
    Online, you have affiliate programs for digital products/ebooks such as clickbank, jvzoo etc.
    You also have some that sell physical products like amazon, jumia, konga, ebay etc.

So once you connect someone to buy a product or service from these companies, you get paid a commission - between 10% - 30% commissions.

But affiliate programs like clickbank, jvzoo do NOT accept Nigerians or you have to go through the backdoor - which is inconvenient and difficult.

7. LegitQueen

LegitQueen Rookie!!!

But right now for almost one year, theres a powerful digital affiliate program for Nigerians that works just like clickbank,jvzoo etc called Expertnaire. You can visit expertnaire.com

2. You choose winning hot and valuable products on the affiliate program that pay HIGH commissions.

For example, if you join some affiliate programs, you only get paid between 5% - 30% commissions.
    This is especially for affiliate programs that sell physical products - for example, estate agents, amazon affiliate etc.

But for online affiliate marketing that sell digital products, you can get paid as high as 40 - 80% commissions.

This is what expertnaire affiliate program does and they pay directly into your Nigerian bank account. Not paypal, no looking for payoneer account.

And that's why I get paid over N100k every Friday.

8. LegitQueen

LegitQueen Rookie!!!

3. You must have access to a computer or laptop.

Yes its possible to make money as an affiliate using your mobile phone.
    You can make between N5,000 - N30,000 per month but if you want to make the BIG bucks like N250,000 per month, like N400,000 per month, having a computer is compulsory.

So if you have a computer that's not making money, then I invite you to get my free video training where I reveal in 7-Steps How to Bank a Minimum of N400,000 Per Month as an Affiliate selling other people's products - No technical skills required. No experience needed.

Just 3 things:
    1. A laptop or computer access
    2. A can-do, never-giving uo and action-taking mentality.
    3. A minimum of N30,000 start up capital

If that is you, then get my 7-Steps How to Bank a Minimum of N400,000 Per Month training at IncomeByCommand.com

NOTE: Just copy the link incomebycommand.com and paste it in your browswer if not clickable.

Please note that to join expertnaire as an affiliate you get to pay N10,000 per year, but I reveal how to get 2 years free of your expertnaire account saving N20,000 in my video training.

Have any questions? Post them below.

I remain LegitQueen.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
  9. MattRVW

MattRVW Jackobian

Have you been trying it on your own?

Last edited: Apr 6, 2020
    LegitQueen likes this.
  10. Gstyles

Gstyles Upcoming

How does it work

LegitQueen likes this.
  11. LegitQueen

LegitQueen Rookie!!!

Yes I've been doing affiliate marketing for a few years now but only started the Expertnaire Affiliate marketing 3 months ago. So far, I've made N1.3m in 90 days.

12. LegitQueen

LegitQueen Rookie!!!

Join my free training on Expertnaire Affiliate marketing here: www.incomebycommand.com

13. Bellason

Bellason Active

I love this, hope to join sooner.

MP. 1 (1).png-How To Make N250,000 Monthly With Expertnaire Affiliate Marketing - Step By Step