sample ad
Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)
naija crypto

How To Grow Bitcoins Faster: New Investment Strategy - Fastest Money Doubler!

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Prezzy, Jun 18, 2017.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

I plan to do this and am getting ready for it! What?
    it's a new bitcoin investment strategy that i learned just last week.

lols, i knew it had has chances of working out as a very good investment strategy but i have not had the time to implement it and i don't think that i will be able to do that anytime soon.
    In this thread, i will share it in details and i hope a trader picks it up to experiment with it and tell us how it works out! Meanwhile, i will still put it to the test by myself before long and i will also share the progress here.

Introduction to Total Money Make oVer!
    This is not really the first investment strategy we have come up with here on Jackobian but each time we have tested our strategies and to the best of my knowledge, there is none that have failed!
    As for this one which i chose to call: Total Money Makeover a.k.a Fastest Money Doubler, It will work by bringing together several other types of investment in such a way that they will produce an outstanding result which each of the individual processes may not be able to do.

Goal - Strength of Total Money Make Over
    1. The major reason for this is to make profits in cryptocurrency investment faster!

2. to minimize risk! We have talked risks in bitcoin investments this yesterday in another thread: How Much Of Your Money(investment Portfolio) Can You Put In Cryptocurrency?

What Methods/Strategies of Investment will we be employing?
    As mentioned earlier, we will be bringing together some different strategies to produce the best of what we can!
    So, here they are:

1. Gainers and Losers:
    I have spoken about this before here: How To Trade Cryptocurrency With Coinmarketcap (gainers-losers)

2. Bitcoin Mining Investment: We have also discussed this extensively in the forums here! Check this out: Crypto Rap! - Is Bitcoin Cloud Mining Really Profitable In 2017/2018?

With those two methods, we will create the total money make over and test it out to see how it goes... keep close

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Grow Bitcoins Faster Forum Date
    Breaking News! Olymptrade.com: Earn Money On The Growth Of Bitcoins Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Nov 4, 2017
    Grow Your Bitcoins 150% In 5 Days....open To See How....no Dulling !!!!!!! Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Feb 3, 2017
    Grow Your Bitcoins 150% In 5 Days....open To See How....no Dulling !!!!!!! Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Feb 3, 2017
    How To Grow Bitcoins By "not" Losing Bitcoins! Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Jan 28, 2017
    Grow Your Bitcoins! Why We Buy @ High Rate And Sell @ Low Rate? Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Jan 20, 2017

3. gbolahan

gbolahan GBOLAHAN Crypto Guardian

Hmm..observing

Prezzy likes this.
  4. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Just before we start:

just as every other improvement out there, Total money makeover has been able to solve one problem that bitcoin trading has and it's the situation where cryptos start dropping in value.

How Fastest money doubler is better Trading

Ordinarily, in trading, one can find himself undecided in this situation but with Fastest Money doubler, you won't have to worry about any crypto going down. Instead, you just have to wait for it to come right back up so you can reap.
    this is because, Total money makeover does adopts the general method of making profits from trading which is further underlined in the gainers and losers method of trading(as we discussed earlier) but does something different to the profits made from trading which we will find out soon.

Also, Total money makeover ensures that as a trader, you don't find yourself in that kind of situation where you don't know whether or not to sell a coin when it is dropping which is one of the major problems that traders face!

How much Money is required to start using this method of Investment?
    Actually, this will not really go well with people that are investing with small amounts because it relies also on the power of mining to make the most effect from here so you should be going into this with about $100 and above!

Without speaking much further on those, let's see how the Fastest Mony Doubler (trading strategy) in Bitcoin works

1. Create Trading account/accounts

To start with, you need to create an account with the trading platforms out there and then purchase all of the cryptos! It doesn't really matter how much you are starting with as you can always split the money across by dividing through by the number of cryptos there are.
    Looking for the best exchange? check this: Crypto Rap! - Best Cryptocurrency Exchange Website

After creating your accounts, fund them adequately and purchase all the cryptos.

How you should Purchase
    You cannot purchase the cryptos all at once as some will be pretty high while others wuill be very low as at the time you will be doing this so go ahead and get the lowest ones first and then wait for the high ones to drop in value too then you get them too.

simply put. when creating and funding your crypto trading accounts, please make use of the GAINERS AND LOSERS METHOD(link to explain above)

2. Create your Mining accounts!
    You
    may want to start decentralizing your mining operation by registering with different platforms but i suggest you go with Genesis mining chiefly because they are trusted. Learn more: How To Purchase Mining Contract | Hashpower From Genesis-mining

At this point, you won't have any mining operations going on in your accounts.

3. Sell your profiting coins and deposit the money into Genesis mining or any other mining company as you might have chosen
    Yeah, that's how this differs from gainers and losers but that's not all anyway.

Each time a crypto is doing well i.e rising in value. Await for the ripe stage and then SELL EVERYTHING!
    or you may want to leave just a tiny bit of it... not for the sake of trading but for the sake of this: My Ethereum| Dash Investment Experience, Lessons & Advice

After you must have sold your cryptos, create an order in the mining platform that you chosed and deposit the money/profit into the mining account!

At your first dposit, it might be small but no worries as it will soon grow bit.. Big enough for you to be able to take out money from there and restart trading!

4. REPEAT step 3!

Yeah, this is the next step. Simply repeat what we have done in the step 3 above.
    Sell the next profiting crypto and put the money in your Genesis-mining account.

Step 5. reinvest Mining profits into Trading STARTING WITH THE VERY FIRST CRYPTOS YOU SOLD ESPECIALLY IF THEIR VALUE IS DOWN!

As you keep selling and investing in mining, you will eventually have quite a lot of these cryptos invested in mining and your trading account should be near empty.
    Also, yoour genesis-mining account should be returning some really sense making profits by now.

at this point, you wanna start putting money back into your trading account and there is a good way to do this in order to make sure that you minimize risks further!

How so?

You get to purchase cryptos with the money you are making from mining but you will purchase mostly the ones you sold much earlier especially when their value is down so you can make profit when they rise and repeat the process that we have been working with above.

But you can also purchase other cryptos which are not the ones you have sold if they are down too(that same gainers and losers method we already spoke about earlier)

By the time you do this, you are already repeating the circle and if you keep it up long enough, you will be able to speed up many things including:

1. the normal trading process as we know it
    2. the mining process as you do not risk losing value in bitcoins should the value crash during the time you wait for it to accumulate up to $30(which happens to be the least you can invest in Genesis-mining):
    this is important because if you are accumulating Bitcoins to reinvest in Bitocin mining and just before you do that, the bitcoin value happens to crash, you will be losing a lot but by the time you decentralize by putting your money in different promising altcoins, you stand a good chance of gaining not just by storing but also, you will not lose should the value of bitcoin drip during this period.

How does this really double your money?

It can actually do more than just double your money and this is how it does it....

1. You are trading and Compouning and Mining all with the same money!

Usually, you can trade with some sum.
    or
    Mine with it
    Or
    Mine and compound your profits

But Total Money Make over aka Fastest Money Doubler will enable you do all three at the same time.

Actually, i don't expect this to work as: 1+1+1 i.e since we are combining trading and mining we should be making double the money in the same time... BUT NO!

Instead i expect it to synergize and produce a result more than Just double!

5. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

we are here bro

6. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

ALRIGHT, I WANNA HEAR FROM YOU ABOUT THIS ONE!

7. Logician

Logician Well Known

You mean all the 100 alt coins?

Chidokwe Emmanuel and Prezzy like this.
  8. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Lols. Poloniex.com has about 30 of them bro. You can start with those.

Chidokwe Emmanuel likes this.
  9. kessyboy

kessyboy Well Known

Best concept ...But @Prezzy your brain dey sharp o...
    oya take one GREEN bottle

Prezzy likes this.
  10. Chidokwe Emmanuel

Chidokwe Emmanuel Well Known

following you all the way
    make i sha try am!!!
    i sense profit and smell growth of my currencies in the air
    :rolleyes:

Prezzy and kessyboy like this.
  11. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

It's yet to be tested bro. Soon it will and I will gladly accept your bottle.

By the way, what does the GREEN signify abeg?

kessyboy likes this.
  12. kessyboy

kessyboy Well Known

L
    olz..stop pretending joor..
    anyway na alcoholic drink o

13. temzz

temzz Jackobian

This looks like a promising strategy..

kessyboy likes this.
  14. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Total money make over?

Am implementing this now but not 100% online.
    Cross-breeding online with offline now.

kessyboy likes this.
  15. Chidokwe Emmanuel

Chidokwe Emmanuel Well Known

Just watching :cold:S4::