Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

coincola
sample ad
n1nnaija crypto

Tips How To Get Data With Paying A Dim

Discussion in 'Make Money Online' started by Challydon1, May 13, 2019.

1. Challydon1

Challydon1 Rookie!!!

https:// dent.app.link/yihCqHf7uW

Dent is the new method of subscribing to data & not spending your hard earned money. Nowadays where subscription is too expensive & exhaust pretty fast, dent is the bridge between your money & mobile data. You can subscribe to different data packages or recharge any network u want in the world. And if you have any existing bonus promo on your sim (like Airtel 4G double data) you get it accordingly when you subscribe with dent.

Dent doesn't require your personal details nor ur account or credit card details. You register with any name u want & email only. Dent is like a virtual money, U pay with Dent & earn dent respectively. You automatically earn welcome bonus & Referred dent bonus once you sign up through a referral link which you can spend immediately on data. It is very important to register through a referred link (like that above) so that you can get all the allocated bonus for a new user which includes Referred bonus of 2500 dent. When you launch the app for the first time after installing, you should see something like 'Charles sent you a gift of dent 99, join now', if you don't see that, go back & click on the referral link, it will automatically open the dent app even if it ask you to open with a browser i.e to ensure u get your registration rewards. Its exciting & easy to use. Join the fun. Thank me later.

PS.: after registering, drop your comment here to identify that you have registered so that I can teach you how to earn more dent to spend on data. Please also ensure that you are registering with the sim on your device cause Dent app uses call verification like WhatsApp & Facebook. Enjoy!

Attached Files:

2. Loading...