sample ad
Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

Official How Power Works-> On Jackobian & Why We Adopt The 'protector'

Discussion in 'Jackobian News (Official)' started by Prezzy, Apr 16, 2017.

1. luckyjojo

luckyjojo Well Known

THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAVE WITH D ADMIN IS THAT I Have ALways COMPLAINED THAT I CANT LOAD D SITE ON GLO NETwork ADMIN Have Failed to ACt

2. luckyjojo

luckyjojo Well Known

THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAVE WITH D ADMIN IS THAT I Have ALways COMPLAINED THAT I CANT LOAD D SITE ON GLO NETwork ADMIN Have Failed to ACt

3. Benedict pepple

Benedict pepple Well Known

The Vision and The Plan Of Jackobian.com has been a great achievement to me and I am happy to be a participant of Jackobian.com. I have been trying in one way or the other to extended the knowledge I received from Jackobian.com because I know it is good for someone to have the knowledge about the Vision and The Plan of Jackobian.com. In the first place I thought it is a barrier to tell someone about Jackobian.com, I remember when I ask @Prezzy this question! What about inviting someone to Jackobian.com? And he reply $2 per refer that was when he created Bitkings.com.ng. My point is that Jackobian.com is a community that need to treat with care and love. I have been sharing the knowledge of Jackobian.com to people without payment and I will continue to do so since it is not a barrier! Here is my proved! wp_ss_20170417_0001.png-How Power Works-> On Jackobian & Why We Adopt The 'protector' please sorry for the picture above that is how my phone works for me. Check the picture very well you will see the date 12/2/2017. I like the way the forum is now something of these nature. wp_ss_20170417_0001.png-How Power Works-> On Jackobian & Why We Adopt The 'protector' more improvements are highly well come! Well done @Prezzy I mentioned @Prezzy always because he is the one that thought me about crytocurrency.

Attached Files:

4. Bortaflai

Bortaflai Jackobian

Apologies for the break! The truth remains, everyone loves money, esp when its flow is concurrent, CU's we will always have one bill or the other to pay. Now human defect can be controlled if the scheme is for real. Even if some pay to get and excuses 'emselves others will pay to get and continues the turn over, ratio of 1:4, respectively, so long there is no sign of fraud or unnecessary site updates that flopped schemes like twinkas and swampool till date.

5. Bortaflai

Bortaflai Jackobian

I hope I answered correctly sir?

6. Bortaflai

Bortaflai Jackobian

In a nutshell, unnecessary site upgrades can trigger participants and can stall the continuity of a well-meaning ponzi. Once all of these are checked and put in place by the administrators, such scheme can run for up to 2 years, non stop!

Prezzy likes this.
  7. rillz

rillz Active

I really love this forum is really a great one indeed .where every one has a say I don't have much to say but I promise to contribute to the growth as much as I can. thanks @Prezzy for your appreciation

Prezzy likes this.
  8. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

indeed you are a Jackobian my dear. i hope you benefit and contribute to the community too! i guess that's why we are called a community in the first place

9. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

i can see you are a really optimistic person.
    consider raising one of them yourself and you surely have the support you need

Bortaflai likes this.
  10. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

it was well deserved:tumbsup:

1. Lordwizzy
  2. OtiStories.com
  3. charlhxe
  4. Prezzy
  5. coolhacks7664