Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

coincola
sample ad

Tips Honey And Milk Are Good For Skin

Discussion in 'Food & Health' started by ade sam, Mar 11, 2019.

1. ade sam

ade sam Rookie!!!

Honey and Milk are Good for Skin

Honey has a lot to offer. Honey is more than just your natural sweet friend that can save you from the harm of too much sugar, honey can also help you lose weight. But that’s not all. Honey can also help you look after your skin. You may not have thought about it but soon you can ger smooth and healthy skin with the help of some honey. And the benefits become even more when you add some milk to your skin care plan.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Honey Milk Skin Forum Date
    Some Health Benefits Of Honey(no 1 Will Shock You) Food & Health Jan 4, 2019

3. Jaymes_Willson

Jaymes_Willson Jackobian

This is old school, bro! But it will never go out of style. I remember that my grandmother was giving me a massage with honey when I was sick. Now I try to save time and use more modern tools, such as natural bath oil additives - Almond & Coconut CBD Bath Bomb It perfectly relaxes and has a good effect on the skin. Highly recommend trying.

4. Nash

Nash Jackobian

I think yes, the skin creams and face washes include these two ingredients as they have a lot of advantages for skincare. Honey and milk keep the skin refreshing and they also improve the color of skin. So, use them on regular basis for getting a glowy skin. Thanks