Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)
sample ad

Health Talks: 10 Ways To Care For Your Health

Discussion in 'Food & Health' started by charlhxe, Mar 12, 2018.

1. charlhxe

charlhxe Well Known Mod

A healthy life ensures that you live long and enjoyed every bit of it as well. It is said that "a healthy man is a wealthy man." Certain health measures need to be taken to ensure that a healthy lifestyle is being maintained.

{filename}-Health Talks: 10 Ways To Care For Your Health

Below are 10 ways you can care for your health:

1. Eat good food

Food is essential for our well-being owing to the fact that it provides us with the required nutrients needed by our body to carry out certain functions like growth, protection, etc. Eating food doesn't mean we should eat anything - there are junk foods too that don't add value to our health - we should avoid them. We should develop the habit of eating good and balanced diets at any possible means citing some hindering factors to poverty, we should try our very possible best to eat good food.

2. Exercise regularly

Exercise mustn't come in a strategic manner. It mustn't be routine based. We can exercise in many ways. Many people don't usually have the time to exercise as they may be occupied by there work or any activity owing to time exhaustion.

As a worker or lemme say, public worker; you can trek a little to your office, it is also an art of exercise. Also finding time to visit a pleasurable place can serve. When I say pleasurable, I mean fun-to-be places like the zoo, play ground, aesthetic places, art gallery, etc. You'll discover that even before you have walked round in view of whatever, exercise has been carried out.

Click here to read more on exercise

3. Quit bad habits

Habits like smoking and drinking alcohol should be discontinued with every alacrity. Smokers are liable to die young. Smokers and drunks are also susceptible to diseases which are signs of ill health.

4. Get enough rest

Sleeping as at when necessary helps a lot in maintaining a stable health. Adequate sleep helps the brain in so many ways such as relieving tension, straightforward thinking, reduces anxiety, proper brain functions, etc.

See also sleep and its benefits

5. Quit negative thoughts

Self-esteem is very important in maintaining good health. It reduces anxiety and tension and gives you a high sense of responsibility aiding you to make progress in life. So many people who have lost track of their vision is due to lack of self-esteem. Lack of self-esteem also can lead to one into committing suicide.

6. Sex life

Your sex life really matter a lot. Limit your level of sex as too much sex can kill. Do it in moderation and at the right time. For men excess release of sperm cells can weaken the immune system as sperm cells are forms of white blood cells which helps in fighting diseases in the body. Ensure you use protective measures in cases of premarital or casual sex or sex outside marriage.

7. Laugh at least twice a day

Laughing can help in so many ways to reduce anxiety and tension.

8. Eat enough vegetables and fruits

A lot has been said about fruits and vegetables owing to their benefits generally. Fruits and vegetables contain a lot of nutrients that have been proven to aid so many functions in the body. Your immune system needs some boosters and these can be found in fruits and vegetables.

9. Environmental cleanliness

This is very necessary in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Environmental cleanliness reduces the spread of diseases by inhibiting the vectors of such diseases. Environmental cleanliness can give you a rest of mind as certain environments are home to dangerous animals when they are not kept clean and void of attracting forces of such animals.

10. Regular check-ups

Regular check-up is very important and necessary in maintaining a stable health. Check-ups help us to know our health statuses at any given time to be able to curb diseases at their early stages and on time to prevent deterioration.

Hope this piece has helped you a lot? You can also share it.
    Copyright @charlhxe

2. Loading...