sample ad
Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

coincola
naija crypto

Five Website That Always Come In Handy For Me

Discussion in 'Computer Village (Jackobian)' started by Badrobot, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Badrobot

Badrobot Jackobian

View attachment 2044
    1. Getintopc.com: This is one of the most robust website when it comes to download of computer softwares abreast with crack. Since i have been using this site, i have had up to 80% success in downloading latest pro versions of different softwares(and even plugins).
    Pros:
    • It's easy to navigate(just type in the keyword of the software and get all the version available).
    • It gives you explicit analysis of the software you are about to download.
    • One click download
    Cons:
    • It does not provide crack for every software(or plugin)
    Note: You can easily identify a software without crack by looking at the downloadable file format.(zip format has the crack in it most times)

View attachment 2040
    1. (2.) Pixabay.com: While i can list 10 websites that gives similar service as pixabay, this website is the most versatile. The site provides you with free commercial licensed photos. And sure, they are all in high quality. You can even choose a resolution to download base on your need.
    Pros:
    • A keyword typed at the top search bar will provide you tons of result
    Cons:(no pun intended)
    • If your data in on budget(less than 200mb), at your own peril when you search photo in this website
    • Don't be awe-struck when you type a keyword in the top bar and you get irrelevant to zero result. You might get exactly what you want in one of their ad photo(mostly from shutter stock).
    View attachment 2041
    1. (3.) Bugmenot.com: Have you ever visit a website and they require you signup before you could watch, download or even access information on the website? Well no cause for alarm, just as you would copy your friend's phone number and paste it on jiji, tagged with 13inch Macbook Air for 65k. Simply copy the URL of that (i too know) website and paste it in bugmenot. Click the search button and see a list of username and password to use for that sabi-sabi website. Just pick the one with the highest success rate....You're good to go...
    Pros:
    • Easy to Use
    Cons:
    • Paste the url of your website there to know the con. /bye\
    View attachment 2042
    1. (4.) Fontspring.com: Working with people who think you are an adept to tell every font name base on font name you see on photos, is as easy as taking the image to this website. Once it matches the font, it gives you several related font based on its computerized guessed work. Pick the on as close as possible.
    Pros:
    • Easy to use
    • Gives close to accurate result when letters of same font are used
    Cons:
    • It might give you the exact font, but you would have to buy it.
    Note:
    • Always narrow down your search to words with similar font.
    • If possible, narrow your search down to characters with complicated font.
    • When you finally get the font, but it's not free, search the name of the font in google. [e.g free download catfish font]
    View attachment 2043
    1. (5.) Zbigz.com: This site allows you download torrent files. It comes in handy if you don't have a torrent downloader. We all know the risk with torrent sites. With this site all you need to do is right click on the download link in the torrent site, 'click' Copy Link Location; Paste the link in the bar provided in Zbigz. -click free download- It automatically downloads it.
    Well, the be-all and end-all, if non of this website seems utilitarian to you. "I once had a pupil who struggled in his physical training but did well in geometry, i suppose it was his area"

2 people like this.
  2. Loading...