sample ad
Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)
naija crypto

Crypto Rap! Established Fact About Dumping Coin: Never Sell A Crypto For A Loss Cos Of Fear!

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Prezzy, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Hello Jackobians, welcome to the crypto Rap! today, we are all enjoying the show back made by Bitcoin and the other coins too. I want to say something about the frequent rise and dump of cryptos as some of us are getting used to by now.

What is cryptoRap?
    It's crypto Rap, a daily cryptocurrency recap where we talk about the most recent and most important things and the most exciting things in the world of cryptos! Of course, as it should be in every gathering of like-minded individuals, we have the drink of crypto to share so be sure to bring your DOgecoin addresses along as we give out free Dogecoins each time we rap!

Uhm, i know that this has probably happened to you as an investor in Bitcoin! You bought some coins and all of a sudden, the coin started dumping and at an ugly pace, then it seems all hope is gone and noone is ever going to look at them anymore then they make a U-turn and start speeding back! but you have sold your holdings before then.
    pretty bad.

it has happened to me severally and that's how i know it.
    However, there is something else i have been seeing for sometime now and it goes like this: never sell a coin for a loss and over time, i have come to believe that it is true because indeed, it is true.
    and the meanining is straightforward: do not sell any coin because you think that you can no longer make any profit in it probably because noone is buying into them and it's losing value constantly.

However, it doesn't mean that it's the best advice and i will tell you why and also what you can do which i think is a better way to approach this kind of situation.

How i think you should Handle it

Instead of just sitting idly and wiating for the coin to come back up, you can sell off at a loss and there is only one condition for this!

an example:

I spoke with a Jackobian who wanted to sell some cryptos today. I bought from him as you will expect but first, i aksed him: are you selling because you are scared?

he simply said no, "
    i believe in the magic crypto has".

I nodded. Yes.

so, that's the only condition in which you can should coins: You have need for the money and not because you are afraid that it's not coming up again!

How about selling a coin to buy another?

It's not always a good idea because there is no way for you to be sure that the new coin will do so well so i will rather you don't sell unless you are 100% sure which you cannot be! so be at least double sure of your move.

so, guys that's my advice for the crypto family today!
    you are welcome to drop your doge address and let me know what you think about this style of trading below.

thanks and see you in yet another RAP!

Barnabias and preshtego like this.
  2. Loading...