sample ad
Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)
naija crypto

BiaFreak Episode 6 - Biafrans, We Need To Go Back To Our Elders & Ohaneze

Discussion in 'BIAFRA' started by Prezzy, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

It's another cold morning and today, I want us to discuss a very crucial topic which almost Noone talks about. It's about the Igbo elders and the Ohaneze Ndigbo.
    Remember, sometimes the solution lies in the most unlikely place and before we start, I will like to point our attention to the word of God in the scriptures!

download (41).jpg-Episode 6 - Biafrans, We Need To Go Back To Our Elders & Ohaneze

Before then, let's understand the what this is all about. It's BiaFreak program on jackobian.com for Biafrans!

And what is BiaFreak all about???

BiaFreak Show .jpg-Episode 6 - Biafrans, We Need To Go Back To Our Elders & Ohaneze
    Welcome to Another Episode of the BiaFreak Show on Jackobian. Our goal and mission simple... we are standing by the Positive Development and Welfare of Biafrans worldwide especially those under Demon-Cratic persecution here in Nigeria by the Nigerian Government! Learn more about the show here => BiaFreak - Biafran Secessionist Or No Secessionist, The Truth In The Truth
    Note: If you are new and you want to be part of the show, PLEASE CLICK HERE TO JOIN!

Also, the Bible said something else.
    What both Bible verses are trying to convey to us is simply that we need people with understanding to lead in every nation.
    A wise old man will not call a feast in the morning. I remember our elderly people saying things like
    Ututu erika Maka Mmanya

Meaning
    The morning is too young to start drinking. On the flip side, our Youths won't care so much and you'll agree with me.

That aside, there are many reasons why we need to go back to our Elders but first let's look at our relationship with them so far.

How Igbos & IPOB work with the elders so Far!

It's a not so good relationship and that's just the way I will describe it.

Ohaneze is the elders committee recognized by the federal government in Nigeria.

So, far while IPOB is agitating for Biafra referendum, Ohaneze has been talking about restructuring!

Also, some statements by both parties sometimes is simply as bad as it could be.

Okorocha Rochas described Nnamdi Kanu as a misguided young boy while Nnamdi Kanu himself will refer to the Ohaneze as Ohaneze Ndi ara meaning Ohaneze of mad people!

Such utterances shows that the two parties, young and old are not united and if I may ask... What message is this sending to onlookers and Nigerians and those that are looking for opportunities to sweep on Biafra?
    In my own opinion and the opinion of everyone who has a sound mind,the current situation is a very bad one and will not get anyone very far. Nothing is ever achieved in division of people meant to be working together and we should appreciate and work with that fact.

The elders should complement the Youths

That's how it should be. The voice of the elders should reinforce that of the youths but you'll agree with me that when the elders start appearing to to be following the youths then something is wrong with the situation which is why IPOB in my opinion needs to align with the elders by any means possible and have a common goal.

Pride on the part of the Elders is not Wrong

Personally, am of the opinion of that the proscription of IPOB by the Eastern leaders is about the only thing IPOB left them as an option!

Then they Had their meeting without him and decided to stop his actions not work with him any longer... Kanu today is missing!

In the same way, moving against the elders as we have been doing will only make them our enemies and it is unwise to have both your elders and the government as your enemies. IPOB ought to realize and accept the truth that the elders have some integrity, pride to protect so we should not expect them to come running after us the youths but as I said it should be a complementary thing

So Youths of Biafra, I think it's time we have a rethink about what we are doing and turn to seek the face of the elders in a way that will not make us look like servants and make the mission obsolete.

Good News! Ohaneze is waking up to the Persecution of Biafrans

... And this gives more room for a possible understanding between the elders and the youths which is exactly what we should be looking for.
    Yesterday, I shared Biafra News - [video] The Aba Incident Has Spurred Nwodo John & Ohaneze Into Action!

Sir. Nwodo the president of Ohaneze has been granting TV shows and discussing the problems of our people as it should. He's more outspoken now from my own point of view and information I got has it that he traveled to BBC to do the exact same thing!
    So, they are improving in their active participation towards better life for our people and I have heard him mention Biafra at least once.

How Biafra can be Achieved with the Elders!
    I don't have the perfect plan many may be looking for but I know that By aligning with the elders now more than ever and sticking together with the same voice, the voice of Biafrans will be heard beyond where they are heard now and it will contribute to the overall progress of the cause @ hand.

For example, Sir. Nwodo is able to get attention from BBC. That will be difficult for Youths to do but he is able to do it and I believe easily. Such benefits are what IPOB stands to gain by working with the elders.

Besides, they are more experienced and have better insights into things than our youthful eyes do have. We can benefit from all those as Youths working with them.

In summary, there's little that Biafrans will lose for creating and understanding and working with the elders of the land but there's so much that can be gained!

If there's ever a time that both parties need to work together, I think this is the time. And I hope the relationship I dream of come true and stay that way forever in Biafraland!

That's the message I have for us on BiaFreak today guys.
    peace

Don't forget BiaFreak program is for all Biafrans especially the young ones. I hope to share my own views on how this biafra vision should be pursued by all and sundry.
    I will also love to hear your own views based on the topic we just discussed.
    Do you feel we need to change and embrace the relationship we are supposed to have with Ohaneze and the elders?

Let me know what you think and what you you!

If you are new to jackobian.com you need first register before you can participate. Please click here to do so => Sign up | Jackobian Forums

2. Loading...