Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

coincola
sample ad
naija crypto

BiaFreak Episode 5 - The £20 Lesson: Biafrans, Forget Port-harcourt, Crude Oil, Asaba & Do This

Discussion in 'BIAFRA' started by Prezzy, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Good evening fellow Biafrans. I have an important message for us today and the message is this: The world is changing and it's changing fast so you need to take action and do so NOW. Meanwhile, it's the Biafreak show and just in case you are wondering...

And what is BiaFreak all about???
    Welcome to Another Episode of the BiaFreak Show on Jackobian. Our goal and mission simple... we are standing by the Positive Development and Welfare of Biafrans worldwide especially those under Demon-Cratic persecution here in Nigeria by the Nigerian Government! Learn more about the show here => BiaFreak - Biafran Secessionist Or No Secessionist, The Truth In The Truth
    Note: If you are new and you want to be part of the show, PLEASE CLICK HERE TO JOIN!

upload_2017-9-27_18-39-31.png-Episode 5 - The £20 Lesson: Biafrans, Forget Port-harcourt, Crude Oil, Asaba & Do This

We have a very long discussion today and i encourage us to take time and go through everything here because it is about something so important it can decide the future of our people. We will talk about the 20 pounds story a little and then tlak about Port Harcourt and also Asaba too. Finally, we will discuss crude oil in BiafraLand and then we wrap up.
    today, this post is going to be more of an Advice and i hope to see your own contribution at the end of it all!

The £20 lesson - Him whom God has blessed
    Let's read this story from the Bible first of all:
    GENESIS 26
    11 So Abimelek gave orders to all the people: “Anyone who harms this man or his wife shall surely be put to death.”

12 Isaac planted crops in that land and the same year reaped a hundredfold, because the Lord blessed him. 13 The man became rich, and his wealth continued to grow until he became very wealthy. 14 He had so many flocks and herds and servants that the Philistines envied him. 15 So all the wells that his father’s servants had dug in the time of his father Abraham, the Philistines stopped up, filling them with earth.

16 Then Abimelek said to Isaac, “Move away from us; you have become too powerful for us.”

17 So Isaac moved away from there and encamped in the Valley of Gerar, where he settled. 18 Isaac reopened the wells that had been dug in the time of his father Abraham, which the Philistines had stopped up after Abraham died, and he gave them the same names his father had given them.

19 Isaac’s servants dug in the valley and discovered a well of fresh water there. 20 But the herders of Gerar quarreled with those of Isaac and said, “The water is ours!” So he named the well Esek,[c] because they disputed with him. 21 Then they dug another well, but they quarreled over that one also; so he named it Sitnah.[d] 22 He moved on from there and dug another well, and no one quarreled over it. He named it Rehoboth,[e] saying, “Now the Lord has given us room and we will flourish in the land.”

23 From there he went up to Beersheba. 24 That night the Lord appeared to him and said, “I am the God of your father Abraham. Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bless you and will increase the number of your descendants for the sake of my servant Abraham.”

25 Isaac built an altar there and called on the name of the Lord. There he pitched his tent, and there his servants dug a well.

the story teaches you what?

it's simple. the lesson is not that Biafrans are digging wells and becoming richer than everyone.
    In relation to what we experience today in BiafraLand 50 years after the war, it simply means that we have somehow managed to survive and even thrive even when we are treated as though we are not existing!

Now, back to the 20 pounds story

After the war as we are told, every Biafran that had a bank account was given just 20 pounds irrespective of the amount the person had prior to the war. everything the Northerners took from us Biafrans, i can say that we have gotten it back and we have even more right now. What they did with all of that money, i do not know but whatever they did with our money then didn't work out so well else they will be living in the moon now and not on land as we do!

I was speaking with an elder yesterday who said something that struck me.. he said:

and it's true because if noone had told us about the war, we would not have known anything about it. Hence, we have basically moved on from that and since then we did not move on with Crude oil. I do not think it should be the focus of Biafrans at this point in time. In fact, it should not cross anyone's mind which is why i said:

Forget about Port Harcourt, Asaba and Crude Oil

It's that simple. for a people who bear Igbo names and have so much similarity with Igbos and yet claim they are not Igbos, why try to prove to them that they were Igbos?
    even their Governor's name is Amaechi... a Concrete Igbo name. How can such a person despise his origin simply because he is basically on the loosing side?
    The same thing with Asaba and basically any other place Igbos are and claim they are not who they are. my advice is simple... forget them and move on!

And this is why you should not be thinking about Crude Oil...

upload_2017-9-27_19-9-18.png-Episode 5 - The £20 Lesson: Biafrans, Forget Port-harcourt, Crude Oil, Asaba & Do This
    How many of the western worlds are exporting crude oil?
    almost none.
    Look at Israel, the same people we have relations with as have been proven. do they export Oil? no. yet they are so strong as a nation. here's what Israel exports according to Wikipedia
    The principal U.S. exports to Israel include computers, integrated circuits, aircraft parts and other defense equipment, wheat, and automobiles. Israel's chief exports to the U.S. include cut diamonds, jewelry, integrated circuits, printing machinery, and telecommunications equipment.

All the major countries that are doing so well for themselves are no longer relying on Crude oil and Biafra needs to break away from that mentality that Oil is going to help anyone so much now. Nigeria is beginning to understand that which is they are running away from oil little by little.

This is a clear example that Oil is no longer helping!

America is able to stand clear and say that IPOB is not a terrorist organisation and so as many other people who have testified to such too!
    now, what did Nigeria do?
    Nigerian government got uncomfortable. their oil money is not ableto make america to shut up any longer! Nigerian representative at United nations made utternaces that showed frustration at UN today. this is what he said: Nigerian Rep Declares United Nations Security Council As Old-fashioned
    Yes, Oil is Going. Tesla electric motors is a proof!

upload_2017-9-27_19-13-37.png-Episode 5 - The £20 Lesson: Biafrans, Forget Port-harcourt, Crude Oil, Asaba & Do This
    I hope that Picture speaks to you! That's where the world is going.. OIl wise and we should be getting ready for that and not oil!

moving on....

What should Biafrans be doing???

Actually, in the last episode of Biafreak, i spoke about this and am going to refer you to that Episode and also talk a little more what Biafrans should be doing now.
    So, first of all, read up this post about What we should be doing as Biafrans now => BiaFreak - Episode 4: How To Invest In Yourself & Be The Youth Biafra Needs You To Be

Then this is it...

Education, Improvement, Development of our own communities
    These are things we should be investing in and with time i will speak more about them too(in upcoming episodes)

Let's take another instance quickly...

They claim that Willie is working but i do not see any work on the roads! We will still discuss roads in Biafra and development in the future but the idea here is that we have been left behind. Take for example... there is only one good Road linking Onitsha and Awka. Unbelievable!!! these are two very important commercial cities in Biafraland and inside Anambra, am sure that most of the trades happen here yet the government cannot keep this road in a very good shape, possibly expand it and as a matter of urgency create another one that will link the two cities. (i know that the express is there but it's not good right now too!)

Have a look at these picks:
    upload_2017-9-27_19-24-8.png-Episode 5 - The £20 Lesson: Biafrans, Forget Port-harcourt, Crude Oil, Asaba & Do This

Nkpor Junction

upload_2017-9-27_19-25-50.png-Episode 5 - The £20 Lesson: Biafrans, Forget Port-harcourt, Crude Oil, Asaba & Do This

now look at the Enugu-Onitsha road:

upload_2017-9-27_19-26-49.png-Episode 5 - The £20 Lesson: Biafrans, Forget Port-harcourt, Crude Oil, Asaba & Do This

that is the state of roads in BiafraLand!
    Where is the government?
    they are all gone.
    My personal experience on this road from Awka to Onitsha is very terrible and sometimes you might complete this short journey in more than an hour or two or more when ordinarily, it should be just 30-45 minutes.

It hurts because there is little i could do to help these people now but i know that noone is going to do this for us which brings us back to the topic...

Subscribe to Education Improvement personally and Communally

By getting better education and improving on what we do best, we can be able to confront our own demons on our own and conquer them.
    By being uneducated and jobless, you are not just hurting yourself but the society you live in too.

So, Do this....

Ensure you are truly Educated and skilled at whatever you do.
    If you have means, leave this country and learn in better univerisities.
    PLEASE Do not learn THEORY in the name of GOD. learn in the entirety of learning.
    Contribute to the economy and get yourself ready for service by equipping yourself with what you need to serve when the time comes
    Participate in anything progressive being discussed towards the improvement of the communities in Biafraland.
    Do not rest or give up but rather do your best!

i can go on and on but that says it for now.
    I will love to talk more about Education, Roads, Overall economy not only in Anambra but also in other Biafran states with time and am sure we will do that.

Quickly the keypoints my people...

1. Do not settle for OIL. IT IS GOING!... OFF YOUR MIND FROM IT.
    Understand that our future is in our hands and there are no two ways to put it. Nigerian government will strip you not just of your oil but also your money if it can and you will be wrong to go begging them to assist when you know they will not. Niger Bridge,and sea port is a future case study!
    3. Remember the 20 pounds story and get busy developing yourself!
    4. Get educated and educate those around you too!
    5. Contribute in whatever way you can towards the development of your own community and Biafra at large
    6. Ultimately, SELF-DEVELOP YOOURSELF PLEASE BECAUSE THAT IS THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN BE ABLE TO OFFER SOMETHING TO BIAFRA.

Uhm, i will also like to encourage us to approach all these with a long term mindset. there is little that can be achieved today and tomorrow but so much more that we can do on the long run!

I hope this has spoken to your inner mind and also i trust you will begin to work on what i have said here for the love of Biafra. yeah, you will if you love Biafra.

DON'T FORGET, WE ARE ALONE IN THIS WORLD. WE CAN DO BETTER THAN SURVIVE. WE CAN THRIVE BECAUSE WE HAVE DONE JUST THAT SINCE AFTER THE WAR WITH 20 POUNDS IN OUR POCKETS!

GOD BLESS BIAFRA!

BiaFreak

2. Loading...