sample ad
Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

Do You Think This Is Fashion Or Madness? See What This Woman Was Caught Wearing In Public

Discussion in 'Nigeria News & Politics' started by D-termined, Jul 9, 2016.

1. D-termined

D-termined TEAM LEADER Protector

{filename}-Do You Think This Is Fashion Or Madness? See What This Woman Was Caught Wearing In Public

Nowadays, some ladies don't even care with their mode of dressing, they wear dress anyhow... This is so dissapointing..

The photo above showed a woman that have caused a serious stir on social media after she appeared in public wearing a really weird outfit.

This photo has caused a meltdown on the internet since it emerged.

Two women are seen in the photo clearly shopping for hair attachments but that is not what is causing a stir: it is the woman standing by the right that has got tongues rolling.

The woman is seen wearing pants that have obviously been torn to shreds to clearly expose her buttocks.

Apparently done for fashion purpose, the woman is proud to appear in public wearing the rather weird design.

Although the woman's identity or location have not been confirmed, social media users have since slammed her choice of clothes, calling it too bizarre for anyone to appear comfortably in.

Culled from: http://www.infogistz.com/2016/07/do-you-think-this-is-fashion-or-madness.html?m=1

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Fashion Madness Woman Forum Date
    Buzz Fire Destroys Vivid Imagination Fashion House In Lagos (photos) Nigeria News & Politics Feb 10, 2018
    14 Year Old Model Die While She Was Preparing For Catwalk At Shanghai Fashion Wk Nigeria News & Politics Oct 28, 2017
    Photos From Made-in-aba Fashion Show In New York, Us Nigeria News & Politics Oct 7, 2017
    Nigerian Rep Declares United Nations Security Council As Old-fashioned Nigeria News & Politics Sep 27, 2017
    Man Healed Of Madness In The Street Of Ondo State Nigeria News & Politics Feb 5, 2018

3. James Nille

James Nille Leader Mod

lol this wan na dynamic synchronized madness :D
    DSM

3 people like this.
  4. Indulgency

Indulgency Rookie!!!

What the hell is that? I'm I the only one attracted in the old styles? I mean the leather trousers, faux fur coats, shirts? The thing that they're wearing it's called style nowadays, isn't it?:confused:

5. boswor

boswor Rookie!!!

ahahahah! ok, it's just a reason to laugh

6. AlexHoole

AlexHoole Rookie!!!

No man, you for sure aren’t the only one, because I’m also fond of the old days, and the old style. Especially faux fur coats, for some reason I just adore them. A woman shouldn’t show so much of her body to feel accepted, simplicity is way hotter than vulgarity. I remember that my girlfriend wanted a faux fur coat so I got her a pink one from Lily Lulu, and it looks so great on her. I’m truly pleased for the acquisition I made, because the price I paid was also great.

Indulgency likes this.
  7. Indulgency

Indulgency Rookie!!!

Women like your girlfriend are on the verge of extinction. I don't know where the world is headed to but it's not good. How much I wanted for my sister to not become part of the crowd but unfortunately I'm losing her also.

8. Dide

Dide Rookie!!!

This is very "epic" ...

appivano likes this.
  9. Suddens

Suddens Rookie!!!

Not alike this

10. Kore22

Kore22 Rookie!!!

11. Alashelee

Alashelee Forum Poet

That's swagger lol