Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

coincola
sample ad

Do You Guys Think That Donald Trump Has Something To Do With Cryptocurrency?

Discussion in 'News Around d World' started by Carliexoxo, Jan 23, 2019.

1. Carliexoxo

Carliexoxo Rookie!!!

Not a conspiracy theorist but I'm open to some. Eager to learn your thoughts about it

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Guys Donald Trump Forum Date
    Donald Trump Ends Migrant Family Separation After Much Pressure News Around d World Jun 21, 2018
    Donald Trump Meets Korean Leader Kim Jong Un, Speaks On Historic Meeting News Around d World Jun 12, 2018
    Kim Jong Un Vs Donald Trump.....who Wins? News Around d World May 30, 2018
    Football Legend Diego Maradona Refused To Us After Insulting Donald Trump On Tv News Around d World Feb 2, 2018
    Donald Trump And Cnn Engage In Fight Of Words - Who Won? News Around d World Nov 26, 2017

3. SalimSojay

SalimSojay Well Known

It doesn't matter what anyone think about Donald Trump owing a Cryptocurrency

The most important thing is that "CRYPTO IS WINNING & EVEN TRUMP CAN'T STOP IT"

There are many people today that Crypto is there life and many top Financial experts has seen the evolution of Crypto and are in one way or the other involved in one Crypto project.

Even the SEC realized it
    It will only take time for them to finally give up in Fighting Crypto

The truth is "CRYPTO is already a currency & acceptable We really Don't need SEC regulation as we thought"

Naijabuz likes this.
  4. hyperactiv

hyperactiv Rookie!!!

Interesting. Who knows

5. Naijabuz

Naijabuz Jackobian

Hmmm. It just might be

6. Bjorn

Bjorn Jackobian

I don’t even think that he knows what crypto currencies are let along that he has anything to do with it. He has always been in building and real estate business, so financial markets are not his type of investment. So,answer to your question would be definitely NO. It is, of course, only my opinion

7. jacobsontrain

jacobsontrain Jackobian

8. jillyberish

jillyberish Jackobian

He'll build a crypto-wall

9. Djlakhany

Djlakhany Active

It’s really hard to say for sure, as there is so much happening that you just can’t be sure about these things. Anyhow, we need to make sure we keep eyes on all Crypto News, if we manage that successfully, then we will easily be able to handle any sudden development. It’s not easy but if we make a habit of it, then it will really help us and will make our work much simpler and easier to go with.

10. Whilan

Whilan Rookie!!!

Seems like he owns Trump Coin and do not think that it is influencing crypto market

11. Camberpruff

Camberpruff Jackobian

Sounds good

12. tothemoon

tothemoon Jackobian

For me he has nothing to do with crytpos !
    But I have read in the cryptocurrency news that The Chief of his staff is a pro-crypto...

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
  13. usoroakpan

usoroakpan Rookie!!!

Its okay

SalimSojay likes this.