Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)
sample ad

Different Ways To Earn Free Btc In Bitfun

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by coinpedia, Sep 19, 2019.

1. coinpedia

coinpedia Active

Currently, there’s one opportunity that pays you Bitcoins for playing games, completing offers, or gambling. The site is – Bit fun games

Different Ways To Earn Free BTC
    Completing the captcha every 3 minutes
    Solve the captcha to earn free bitcoins. However, the earnings will depend on the time spent in solving a captcha. Bit fun does not set any time frame.

Offerwalls
    One can install applications or complete surveys to earn more Satoshi.

Referral program
    You can earn 50% lifetime commission on all referrals. The commission is added directly to your coin pot balance.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Different Ways Earn Forum Date
    Different Ways To Fund Your Domiciliary Account In Nigeria Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Mar 19, 2018
    How Minexcoin Parking Is Different From Lending Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Feb 26, 2018
    5 Best Ways To Get Free Bitcoins Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Jun 20, 2019
    2 Ways Nigerians Earn Money In Crypto Without Mining Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Apr 13, 2019
    Tutorial Easy Ways To Buy Bitcoin Without Id Verification In Nigeria In Minutes Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Nov 27, 2018

3. Djlakhany

Djlakhany Active

Frankly speaking, I don’t really like different ways, I just like sensible ways. And if you are having that to use, I am very much satisfied. I am not exactly doing anything from my own brilliance but rather to do with Bitcoin Trader.

It’s a wonderful automatic trading platform that helps one generate some serious profits. And the best part is that you don’t exactly have to be genius in order to make it work, as it’s just that straight forward.

4. habana vee

habana vee Rookie!!!

You shouldn't expect too much when it comes to earning free bitcoin with dust. Wasting time? Indeed. Worth to try? It is up to you, if you do it occasionally for the sake of luck and did not cost too much time, No one can expect to get rich by completing the Captcha.

It's pointless to have that kind of scheme on captchas because people won't really bother to follow such matters. Anyhow, Sites which provides free Satoshi you can convert that Satoshi to USD or Bitcoin to USD, etc.