Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)
sample ad
naija crypto

Sell Designs, Seo Tools, Developments Services

Discussion in 'Market(Product Advertising) - Buy & Sell' started by Systems, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Systems

Systems Active

I offer Engineering Designs, Graphics Designs, Structural Engineering Services, SEO services and analysis, Keyword Research Services, Data extraction and compilation, Website And Apk Development, Statistical Analysis, Article Generation and many more.

I am a self-employed Civil Engineer and I have worked in Design and construction engineering. I started my business and I had to learn digital media and marketing services in order to increase sales and earnings. This is the reason why there are so many services offered by one person - me.

I deliver within the shortest time possible. I have a personal website, https://agentnnamdi.com/shop where I sell cheap services. You can reach me here or in any Social media platform.

This thread is my personal Portfolio to showcase my services. Thank you for reading.

2. Systems

Systems Active

Attached Files:

3. AkinCosta

AkinCosta Active

Good day! I sell used cars and I urgently need to update the design of the site. On the recommendation of friends, I reached out to an online creative dude Garo Tanzi | Full Service Digital Agency | Digital Advertising from Perth to develop and implement this task.The result was a very beautiful and technically well-executed website.

4. Systems

Systems Active

I converted a website to a signed Android (Apk) App within a few minutes. Well, it's cheaper than you think. I charge $7.5/App.

This App has Google Admob features; so you can make money by transforming your website to Apk and upload on Google Play Store.

Sample Android App of Nairaland website done. It comes with an HTML static design of a service shop, in case of slow or no internet connection.

ApkDevelopment Website2Apk AndroidApp WebsiteToApp # workfromanywhere signed

Web 2 Apk 1.jpg-Designs, Seo Tools, Developments Services Web 2 Apk 3.jpg-Designs, Seo Tools, Developments Services Web 2 Apk 2.jpg-Designs, Seo Tools, Developments Services Web 2 Apk 6.jpg-Designs, Seo Tools, Developments Services Web 2 Apk 1.jpg-Designs, Seo Tools, Developments Services Web 2 Apk 3.jpg-Designs, Seo Tools, Developments Services Web 2 Apk 6.jpg-Designs, Seo Tools, Developments Services Web 2 Apk 2.jpg-Designs, Seo Tools, Developments Services Web 2 Apk 3.jpg-Designs, Seo Tools, Developments Services Web 2 Apk 1.jpg-Designs, Seo Tools, Developments Services

Attached Files:

5. Systems

Systems Active

For your workfromanywhere services:
    Engineering Designs (Architecture And Structural Design)
    Graphics Design (Logo, Banners, Brochures, etc)
    PDF Unlock
    Websites to Android Apk
    SEO Tools (Keyword Analysis, Website Auditing, etc)
    Article Writing
    Etc

Come in/Inbox or chat me up on Telegram.
    :adore:

6. Systems

Systems Active

7. Systems

Systems Active

Get your professional Logos designed free of charge. Offer last till midnight. Rush Now!

8. Systems

Systems Active

1. Booker sooker
    Thread

Seo

Who want to Learn how to do seo
    Thread by: Booker sooker, Jul 29, 2019, 4 replies, in forum: Make Money Online