ICO Deedcoin :deedcoin For Property Buyers & Sellers!!!

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by MaryGold, Jan 27, 2018.

1. MaryGold

MaryGold Jackobian

DEEDCOIN FOR PROPERTY BUYERS & SELLERS!!!

{filename}-Deedcoin :deedcoin For Property Buyers & Sellers!!!

DeedCoin cryptocurrency saves users $225 per token on the average home..

Deedcoin cryptocurrency, launching January 2018 on (DeedCoin Launch,) has built both the vehicle and fuel for future real estate transactions. On the average property, each Deedcoin ($1.50 at launch) saves or reimburses $225 with local real estate agents. Easy to use, DeedCoin's platform (Already live at DeedcoinHQ.com) simply replaces the way you find your next real estate agent and is active in 50 states. Users with DeedCoin go into their portal, use DEED tokens (Deedcoins), and select a DeedCoin Real Estate Agent who has already agreed to offer a better price. Every 10 Deedcoin eliminates 1% of commissions paid on any property. Deedcoin is a useable token and 50 Deedcoin saves a maximum of 5% of a home's price as commission using local Deedcoin real estate agents. The DEED token will access a better real estate network that is already useable before tokens are sold. We streamline real estate to run on 1%, allowing future commissions to be set by the free market based on the exchange price of DEED. Patent pending (App. No. 62/552,038).

For more information visit

DeedCoin Launch

Last edited: Jan 27, 2018
  2. Indulgency

Indulgency Upcoming

Wow, thanks for the helpful information! I was just looking for an agent to sell my house. However, I am still hesitant and don't know how to sell it for the highest price. I have tried all the advice from my friends and forums and now my house is renovated, has an alternative energy source and a beautiful garden. I'm hoping that all of this will help raise the price. I also found a website where I can sell my house fast, and its expert is coming tomorrow to appraise my property. However, I want to have some opinions and be able to compare them. So thanks for your suggestion, maybe I will try it as well. Selling a house is a complicated and responsible business, so I would not want to rush into it.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2022
  1. jenniferletty
  2. Christian768
  3. adaptivetrend
  4. frankman
  5. Anastasia