Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

coincola

Cryptocurrency Trading And Forex: The Thin Line Difference

Discussion in 'Make Money Online' started by 9jacashflow, Nov 30, 2018.

1. 9jacashflow

9jacashflow Jackobian

Background Forces/Technology Cryptocurrency is a decentralized digital money, independent of any government or institution built on the blockchain, while the major players in the forex market are central and commercial banks. The Blockchain is a transparent technology on which most digital currencies are built on. It is devoid of government and centralized interference. This technology is foolproof as against the bureaucratic and easily manipulable centralized systems.

Currency Pairs Bitcoin is one of the first type of cryptocurrency in the market, but at the moment the cryptomarket is flooded with a wide variety of digital currencies. At the beginning of its existence Bitcoin was worth a few cents, but has recently reached a worth of over 6 thousand dollars for one coin (current price as at October 2018), so in the longer term Bitcoin is more volatile than typical currency pairs (especially major ones such as EUR/USD or GBP/USD). It is said that Bitcoin is a virtual gold. Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Bitcoin Cash (BCC), Litecoin (LTC), Game Credits (GAME), Dash (DASH) are some of the popular types of cryptocurrency.
    These currencies are traded in pairs. The world’s popular Fiat currencies available on Forex markets include US Dollar (USD/$), Great Britain Pounds (GBP/£), European Union Euro (EUR/€), Japanese Yen (YEN/¥) etc. However, with new developments, some platforms allow hedging of cryptocurrency with Fiat currencies and vice versa to protect clients from adverse volatility. It’s a smart risk taking strategy.

Market Operation
    There’s also a difference between Cryptocurrency exchanges vs forex markets.
    Bitcoin and its cohorts work for 7 days a week, 24 hours round the clock. The forex market is open just for 24 hours a day, between Monday and Friday. While during weekends, as well as during important holidays, the Forex market is resting. Price Factors Each cryptocurrency has a limited amount of supply, this goes a long way in determining the market price. If someone is keen on buying Bitcoin quickly, he will issue an order for a higher price than other pending orders. In this way, the price of digital currency is rising. It falls when the seller decreases the price dynamically or successively. Conversely, the behavior of exchange rates available on the forex market can be influenced by different events (political, social, economic, etc.). Macroeconomic data publication such as GDP growth, monetary policy or central bank reports has the greatest impact on the high volatility of this market. The variability of course rates is much more dynamic here than in Bitcoin case.

Final Words It would interest you to know that a background knowledge of Forex would suffice in Cryptocurrency trading when the underlying differences are taken into consideration. However, if you don’t have experience or knowledge in both terrains, don’t be discouraged. 9jacashflow.com offers training courses that can turn a novice to a professional in the shortest possible time, facilitated by the best of hands in the industry We look forward to hearing from you!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2018
  2. Loading...

3. Djlakhany

Djlakhany Active

In my view, IF you gain the basic knowledge of trading then you can do Crypto/Forex/Stocks or any type of trading with comfort and ease. I suggest you to check FreshForex, as they have lovely educational setup, which is highly helpful for everyone to learn from. Once you learn well then you generally earn well!

{filename}-Cryptocurrency Trading And Forex: The Thin Line Difference

4. Filher

Filher Jackobian

This is good post pointing on differences between Forex and Cryptos market. Due to similarities there is a possibility to use technical analysis to some extent on crypto market. However, I was wandering what should be taken as fundamental analysis in crypto world?

5. yofixej

yofixej Rookie!!!

Yes, Both are different when talking on trading. The cryptocurrency market has the most uncertainty compared to the forex market.

Prezzy likes this.
  6. Anastasiia

Anastasiia Rookie!!!

So, are you for forex market? Why?

7. StrengthSign

StrengthSign Jackobian

I learned how to find advantages and earn money both in cryptocurrency and forex. It is good that there are such platforms as Avatrade on social, where you can learn a lot of useful and interesting things in the business world.

8. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

And that uncertainty fuels its growth to a good extent

It also attracts people to the blockchain because they view it as an avenue to make a lot of money in a short time!

9. Djlakhany

Djlakhany Active

I believe we need to gain basic knowledge, as that is only way we will be able to perform right. I am lucky that I have broker like FreshForex, where they have huge educational setup. As through that I am able to learn out things nicely and eventually benefit from it. I feel highly comfortable from it and gives great benefits.

{filename}-Cryptocurrency Trading And Forex: The Thin Line Difference

Prezzy likes this.