sample ad
Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

Corruption Puzzle

Discussion in 'BIAFRA' started by gbolahan, Sep 28, 2019.

1. gbolahan

gbolahan GBOLAHAN Crypto Guardian

SUBJECT AND THEIR DEFINITION
    Mr. A
    - An employee who has final say on the worker to be employed into a government work

Mr.A1 - Blood brother to Mr.A who graduated with pass from university due to unseriousness

Mr.B - A first class graduate

STORYLINE
    Government need to employ only one person,they call for interview in which Mr.A1 and Mr.B apply for the interview and only Mr.B was qualify for the job in the normal settling but the entire family of Mr.A has been disturbing Mr.A that he must give Mr.A1 the job.

In this case what will Mr.A do to be justify?

2. Loading...

3. Jaymes_Willson

Jaymes_Willson Jackobian

Frankly, I can’t call it literally corruption. The influence of kinship is much more subtle. It all depends on how stable the position of Mr. A. Suppose a situation in which he hired his brother. What would you do in Mr. B's place? Any abuse becomes the norm when it is hushed up. However, everything becomes easier when you make it widely publicized. I read about the Minister of Justice of South Korea in chicago news. I am sure that only public coverage of this case led to such a turn. I would write a formal complaint in case of apparent corruption.

4. james sun

james sun Jackobian

SEEKING FOR RICH SUGAR MUMMY/DADDY/LESBIAN/GAY/ CONTACT AFRICAN DATING DATABASE ADMIN FOR HOOKUP WITHIN 48 HOURS
    Only africandatingConnect Does It Better. anyone interested should Contact The Admin (+2348145236851)
    maximum security is guarantee from any of our clients because we have done all the necessary background checkup on all the ladies and men we have on our database,so contact us today for you to get a partner that can change your life completely with money and influence.

It doesn’t matter your
    location Within the nation, We Have Sugar mummies/daddies/lesbians/gay from every part of
    the country and they are really in need of someone to satisfy them
    sexually and give a reward of financial assistance. for more details…….

FB NAME….JAMES BALOGUN
    EMAIL ADDRES….BALOGUNS60@YAHOO.COM
    WHATSAPP NO…+2348145236851