Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)
sample ad

Check Out This Bicycle That Mines Cryptocurrency

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Prezzy, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Screenshot_2019-06-17-19-01-32.png-Check Out This Bicycle That Mines Cryptocurrency
    CRYPT-INNOVATION:

WHAT'S? AN ELECTRIC BIKE THAT MINE CRYPTOCURRENCIES?

The electric bicycle manufacturer, 50cycles Electric Bikes, announced what would become the first range of electronic bicycles in the world that could be used to mine cryptocurrencies.

At the moment bicycles only produce balances of a currency known as Loyalcoin, which in turn can be exchanged for products through the company's virtual store or other more recognized cryptocurrencies.

According to statements issued by the company's founder and CEO, Scott Snaith, the new series of bikes known as Toba "would not only be the first of its kind to mine cryptocurrencies, but would also be the first electric bicycle to be tokenized. and offer rewards to its users. "

Do you think this can be a great idea to reduce the energy expenditure of mining in cryptocurrencies?

2. Loading...