Cheating Wife

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by hamsaadex, Apr 8, 2017.

1. hamsaadex

hamsaadex Jackobian

A man returns home a day early from a business trip. It's after midnight.

While en-route home, he asks the cabby if he would be a witness, because he suspects his wife is having an affair, and he wants to catch her in the act. For $100, the cabby agrees.

Quietly arriving home, the husband and cabby tip toe into the bedroom. The husband switches on the lights, yanks the blanket back and there is his
    wife, naked as a jay bird, with a man, totally nude also. The husband puts a gun to the naked man's head.

The wife shouts, "Don't do it! I lied when I told you I inherited money."
    - HE paid for the Porsche I gave you.
    - HE paid for your new 25 ft. Ranger Fishing Boat.
    - HE paid for your Football season tickets.
    - HE paid for our house at the lake.
    - HE paid for your Golf Trip to St Andrews and your new 4 x 4.
    - HE paid for our country club membership and he even pays the monthly dues.
    - And because of HIM, I can put an extra $2,000 in our checking account each month.

Shaking his head from side-to-side, the husband lowers the gun. He looks over at the cabby and says, 'What would you do'?

The cabby replies, 'I'd cover him with that blanket, before he catches a cold.'

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Cheating Wife Forum Date
    New Jokes: Wife Material Jokes Jan 4, 2019
    Akpors Joke And His Wife Ekaitte Jokes Jul 26, 2016
    Dear Nigerian Men, What Would You Do If A Man Buys Your Wife A Phone Of 100k? Jokes Jul 16, 2016

3. AkinCosta

AkinCosta Leader

Well, that was fun to read, but of course you can find tons of mistresses in real life if, for example, visit the website where there are many hot singles out there who would like to meet right now. Moreover, single girls will always be happy with such a man, and this is a real fact in life. So I can advise you not to have problems with married women, but go to the specified link and choose singles for a pleasant pastime.

4. palmariums

palmariums Jackobian

Thanks. Is there anything else similar?

5. Max2ss

Max2ss Jackobian

I believe that online relationships are serious and many people use online dating services to meet new people. In my case, I met a lovely lady four months ago on a free bbw hookup websites. You can save time by using them, and the site's filters can help you find the right woman for you. If you share my point of view, then I advise you to join and you will find a lot of romance and love.

6. TaylorBlake

TaylorBlake Jackobian

:D :D Good one

7. There is a lot of truth in every joke. The older I get, the more clearly I understand the essence of this saying)) Have you been on a dating site? There are many accounts for milf meet. Who is married and who is single? Could you guess? But I'm still not going to refuse such dates. Especially if I don't have to pay for HIS golf trips))

8. Saimon1232

Saimon1232 Jackobian

it is a bad idea

9. Saimon1232

Saimon1232 Jackobian

I don't see anything wrong with that. relationship with my wife became boring and I decided to make my life more varied. I am sure that communication with young and hot girls on dating sites https://wizzlove.com/reviews/cougarlife-review will not interfere with my marital relationship. I am sure that this is the best way to cheer up my mood and get positive emotions from communication