Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

coincola
sample ad

Buy Bitcoins In Nigeria At Central Bank Of Bitcoins Jackobian

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Prezzy, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

365 presently

2. PeterCola

PeterCola Jackobian

3. hi prezzy, i need $50 word of bitcoin here is my btc address 1CHdL2YtkfoZwXnzwEpBwTjYx36Q94BTKs

Prezzy likes this.
  4. derili

derili Upcoming

Do you know that over 80% of those who attempt to make money online NEVER make a dollar? That’s right, for out of every five who attempt to make money online, in fact CRASH and BURN before even seeing one dime. But the 20% who figure it out think it’s the best thing that ever happened to them. Would you like to know how to ensure that you are in that 100% that make money and get a better lifestyle and more freedom in the process? Relax you are there at last,you can also chat with them to know how to go about it,this is real investment that pays regularly,DON'T MISS IT OUT OUT!!! CHECK MAKE MONEY ON,

w w w . r u s r e l l i n v e s t m e n t . c o m

5. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Sent. Confirm it please