sample ad
Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)
naija crypto

Buy Bitcoins In Nigeria At Central Bank Of Bitcoins Jackobian

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Prezzy, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

365 presently

2. PeterCola

PeterCola Jackobian

3. hi prezzy, i need $50 word of bitcoin here is my btc address 1CHdL2YtkfoZwXnzwEpBwTjYx36Q94BTKs

Prezzy likes this.
  4. derili

derili Upcoming

Do you know that over 80% of those who attempt to make money online NEVER make a dollar? That’s right, for out of every five who attempt to make money online, in fact CRASH and BURN before even seeing one dime. But the 20% who figure it out think it’s the best thing that ever happened to them. Would you like to know how to ensure that you are in that 100% that make money and get a better lifestyle and more freedom in the process? Relax you are there at last,you can also chat with them to know how to go about it,this is real investment that pays regularly,DON'T MISS IT OUT OUT!!! CHECK MAKE MONEY ON,

w w w . r u s r e l l i n v e s t m e n t . c o m

5. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Sent. Confirm it please

6. Paste your BTC for instant cashout,payment is swift and rate is okay

7. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

You can't do that here bro

8. Lateefsuru

Lateefsuru Upcoming

Pls I need $40 worth of bitcoins. Here is my bitcoin address: 1KpEtBdghrgn5hH2vdgCRKH9fCLjWk6Xtz

Prezzy likes this.
  9. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

OK. Make payments here sir:
    First Bank
    Okwuanaso Precious Mmeso

$40 x 365/$ = #14600

10. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

11. Lateefsuru

Lateefsuru Upcoming

@Prezzy, am yet to receive the coins.

12. Lateefsuru

Lateefsuru Upcoming

Confirmed... Thanks

13. Lateefsuru

Lateefsuru Upcoming

Hi pezzy, i need $40 worth bitcoin, here is my bitcoin address:

1KpEtBdghrgn5hH2vdgCRKH9fCLjWk6Xtz

14. Fredman ben

Fredman ben Active

MMM ASSEMBLY:
    MMM ASSEMBLY:
    LAUNCHED.... JUNE 15TH, 2019.

www.mmmassembly.com/registration.php?ref=akinyode.aykeyz@gmail.com
    MMM Assembly is a mutual aid platform where participants of this said platform render help to those in need, and in turn request to be helped back with profit within the period of 30 days.

Referall bonus by introducing loved ones and friends get rewarded with 10% of whatever donation their downlines contribute to the system.

10% *REFERAL *BONUS*

Every time your down lines creates a ph (provide help) request, pays, and is confirmed, you get rewarded with 10% continuously.

*GUIDER* *BONUSES*
    1% LEVEL
    2% LEVEL
    3% LEVEL

*PREREQUISITE*
    Have 10 down lines to qualify to be an MMM guider.

*REGISTRATION* *BONUS*
    All newly registered users are welcomed with a mouth watering 2% of whatever amount they ph (provide help) as registration bonus which can be gh'ed when you pay out your full ph and confirmed.

*PH* *GROWTH**

Your ph (contribution) grows 5% every 3 days.
    30/3 days = 10 days
    5% x 10 = 50% profit

*MERGING* *PATTERN*
    10% Of your ph amount would be merged within 0- 8 days, and your 90% merged from 9-30 days. Your ph grows 5% every 3days. You can decide to gh any percentage you get when your gh is confirmed, or wait for 30 days to gh complete 50% percent.

PROVIDE HELP LIMITS
    5,000 minimum, & 2,000,000 maximum donation per order.

*FREEZE* *STATUS*

ALL PH WILL BE FROZEN FOR A PERIOD OF 14 DAYS. AS FROM THE 15TH DAY, YOU CAN GH IF YOUR ARE MERGED AND CONFIRMED.
    here to register www.mmmassembly.com/registration.php?ref=akinyode.aykeyz@gmail.com

15. hi, prezzy i need $50 worth of bitcoin here is my BTC Address : 15sy7J39R8LN1fJFXdVz2Y7UK8kYcUtEto

Prezzy likes this.
  16. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Bank details

First Bank
    Okwuanaso Precious Mmeso

17. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

18. Emmiano

Emmiano Upcoming

Bitcion mining is one of the best platforms to trade on Forex & Cryptocurrencies, If you want to start trading with real money then the minimum amount you need to start is $100. I would recommend you to contact Agent Philip on Whatsapp +1 785 325 9621 or by mail: philipedwardacct@gmail.com. This professional trader offers a wider variety of account types than any other broker I have reviewed, all with highly competitive and distinct trading conditions designed to meet the needs and demands of all types of traders.