sample ad
Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

Btc To $15k? Are You Enjoying The Price Movement Of Bitcoins?

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Prezzy, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Bitcoin has been on the steady climb more than anything else since a couple weeks now and it did not come to us as a surprise although the rate at which it is climbing is a bit unexpected.

Meanwhile, I just want to make sure that you are enjoying the ride upwards and also find out what you think about the next move of bitcoin.

Do you think that Bitcoin will hit $15,000 soon???

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Btc $15k Enjoying Forum Date
    Dissecting Bitcoin’s Death Crosses From The Past: Btc Could Mirror 2015 Setup Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Nov 27, 2019
    Exchange Btc At The Rate Of 16000$ For 1 Btc Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Sep 19, 2019
    Different Ways To Earn Free Btc In Bitfun Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Sep 19, 2019
    Btc, Eth, Iota - How They Are All Unique? Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Jun 25, 2019
    Lite.im (send Btc On Whatsapp) - My First Impression Bitcoin Investments | Discussions May 22, 2019

3. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Bitcoin is currently trading at $1100.
    It entered this region a few days ago. Am sure that once it establishes a good support in this region it will start heading to 12k!
    That could be real soon guys

4. cryptooffer

cryptooffer Active

yes, right

Prezzy likes this.
  5. Jaymes_Willson

Jaymes_Willson Jackobian

It sounds great and I even plan to convert ethereum to bitcoin in the next two weeks. Judging by the latest news, bitcoin won't stop at 12,000)) But I won't make the same mistake and continue to closely monitor all the news. Modern online exchangers allow you to make transactions quickly and anonymously, so I can always throw off the ballast if it turns the bad side.

6. Bjorn

Bjorn Upcoming

Bitcoin is currently at level of $14.000. I am certainly enjoying each and every moment of price movement. It seems that investors confidence is back on this market, which is great development and great opportunity for all these traders who were sceptical about future price

cryptooffer likes this.
  7. cryptooffer

cryptooffer Active

yes, you right

Prezzy likes this.
  8. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Wow. Bitcoin has surprised me. With the way it was pushing up, I didn't know that it would come to relax @ $10000

9. Sealchain_Tony

Sealchain_Tony Rookie!!!

many analysts predict price will reach 15k by October, and 38k by May 2020.
    However, it seems the gap between bitcoin and altcoins is widening. Alt season 2019 may never come

1. joshonwill
  2. joshonwill
  3. Prezzy
  4. Prezzy
  5. coinpedia