sample ad
Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

coincola

Briefly, The Top 6 Websites To Buy Bitcoins In Nigeria - Tested & Trusted!

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Prezzy, Mar 9, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Let's make it a quick one guys. These days there are different options when it comes to buying Bitcoins online in Nigeria. Are you among those that want to buy Bitcoins in Nigeria by don't know how to go about it? It's not as difficult as it used to be.

First of all, I recommend and encourage you to trade with us here on Jackobian.com if you are a Nigerian and you need fast, safe & cheap Bitcoin Transactions. We started our banks to serve Jackobians and as Jackobians gave grown, our banks too have equally grown.

Among us, you have the most trusted Bitcoin dealers known to me: people that haven't faltered in a single transaction before.

Buying Bitcoins From Companies Online in Nigeria

Meanwhile, there are other companies out there with whom you can trade, sell and buy. These are companies and you can trust them to charge high for their transaction.

When did bitcoin get to that extent??? That's the kind of thing you get from such sites. They are secured, maybe slow by they are also companies and you can trust them 100% in most cases.

Below is a list of the most trusted Bitcoin exchange sites/companies I know of now.

List of websites to Buy Bitcoins in Nigeria
    So that's the list of websites I trust in which one can transact.

Nairaland Members sell and buy Bitcoins among themselves and they usually employ escrow service for that. Also have a good record of clean transactions.

As for the other sites, you cannot afford to be any less cautious because it's pretty easy to lose money online with Bitcoins if you miss steps.

Am also a trader myself and I have one of the banks on Jackobian @Central Bank of Bitcoins, Jackobian.

If you wanna trade with me directly[buy Bitcoins] , please go here => Central Bank Of Bitcoin | Buy Btc In Nigeria At Best Rate! Here On Jackobian

If you wanna sell your Bitcoins to me, please go here => Central Bank Of Bitcoin | Sell Btc At Best Rates On The Internet

Got questions or wanna chat with me? Here are my digits = 07037238225

Thanks for reading and remain blessed!

Watson likes this.
  2. Loading...