sample ad
Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

coincola
naija crypto

Bitcoin Has Gone Green In Past 7 Days% - Good Signs!

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Prezzy, Jan 28, 2018.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Hello cryptics, take a look at this chart:

upload_2018-1-28_19-18-2.png-Bitcoin Has Gone Green In Past 7 Days% - Good Signs!

you can see that many of the coins have started showing green in the past 7 days.

for me, that is a great sign because the red ones that we have been seeing for a few weeks now are very discouraging and i feel it is affecting traders and investors psychologically.
    Now that we have something new, i believe that it will continue this way.

Besides, Bitcoin has gained 2% in the past 24 hours which shows that there has been a steady growth!

ethereum
    is not left out either. it's shot up much as well and am happy because that means that the two biggest coins are doing well again.

IS IT TIME FOR ANOTHER PUMP?

Barnabias likes this.
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Bitcoin Has Gone Forum Date
    Now That Bitcoin Has Gone Above $6000, What Next? Bitcoin Investments | Discussions May 9, 2019
    Crypto News Another Week, Another Round Of Crypto Tidbits. Over The Past Week, Bitcoin (btc) Has Surged Yet Ag Bitcoin Investments | Discussions May 12, 2019
    Hashing24: I Finally Gave Up On Bitcoin Mining, Or Did It Give Up On Me? Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Sep 8, 2018
    Bitcoin Mining Profitability Has Returned! At Least For A Day & Am Hopeful Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Jul 18, 2018
    Sorry, You Can't Mine Bitcoins Anymore With Hashflare! Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Jun 15, 2018

3. philipj

philipj GrandMaster Crypto Guardian

This is the moment. Look at Stella

4. Barnabias

Barnabias Leader

I guess u like women. Lol

5. philipj

philipj GrandMaster Crypto Guardian

yes o! the only well known one in crypto world

Barnabias likes this.
  6. Crypto-Babe

Crypto-Babe Upcoming

7. Lols Stella

8. Fredman ben

Fredman ben Active

welcome to MMM Assembly. Launch June 15th, 2019.
    50% in 30 days,
    25% in 15 days.
    10% referral bonus
    2% registration bonus
    All provide help would be locked for 14 days, and can be matched as from 14-30days. You can choose to gh on the 15th day and get 25% profit on your capital, or wait till the 30 days and gh 50%. Click here to register
    www.mmmassembly.com/registration.php?ref=akinyode.aykeyz@gmail.com

9. Fredman ben

Fredman ben Active

Whatsapp me 08166267995