Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

coincola
sample ad
naija crypto

Binary Option Investment With Bitcoin

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Alex Ben, May 21, 2019.

1. Alex Ben

Alex Ben Upcoming

I was trying to seek for a genuine way of making money online and I found this United Kingdom based Firm. The Brokerage firm operates in Binary options trade in the forex market, they hire expert traders to trade for their clients with the vision to empower people with or without knowledge of the forex market to earn from it by employing the services of expert traders.

Although the clients/customers pay for this services by giving 20% of their profits to the Brokerage firm. The 20% is not charged from capital, but from profits. The company is legitimate and it's worth giving a trial. I am a living testimony of a successful cash out. Visit the website, link is on the photo.

Attached Files:

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Binary Option Investment Forum Date
    Trade Bitcoin Binary Option To Start Earning Right Away Https://ztrapay.com Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Jun 1, 2017
    Bitcoin Adoption In Kenya: Family Pays Dowry In Bitcoins! Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Nov 17, 2017
    Crypto News Voise Blockchain Music Platform Added New Features And New Exchange + View On Investment Option Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Oct 31, 2017
    5 Nigerian Blockchain Startups Reviewed - Bitcoin Adoption Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Oct 15, 2017
    Cryptocurrency Innovation | Adoption In Africa - Is Nigeria Leading? & Why We Need To Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Oct 9, 2017

3. Alex Ben

Alex Ben Upcoming

I was trying to seek for a genuine way of making money online and I found this United Kingdom based Firm. The Brokerage firm operates in Binary options trade in the forex market, they hire expert traders to trade for their clients with the vision to empower people with or without knowledge of the forex market to earn from it by employing the services of expert traders.

Although the clients/customers pay for this services by giving 20% of their profits to the Brokerage firm. The 20% is not charged from capital, but from profits. The company is legitimate and it's worth giving a trial. I am a living testimony of a successful cash out. Visit the website, link is on the photo.

Attached Files:

4. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

I hope it's not fraudulent

5. Alex Ben

Alex Ben Upcoming

No it's not, that's why I showed proof of payment from them.

6. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Most ponzi websites also pay "for a while"

7. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Be sure you did your research and you know what you are doing