Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)
sample ad

Best Pay Per Click

Discussion in 'HYIP! Dangerous Investments' started by liltmerlin, Jan 4, 2018.

1. liltmerlin

liltmerlin Leader

hello guys I want to know the best pay per click ads network apart from AdSense, media and infolink

Prezzy likes this.
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Best Pay Per Forum Date
    Can We All Go Back To Fosterfunds ...... Its The Best Paying Website That Is Still On HYIP! Dangerous Investments Mar 30, 2017
    Thisnaira.com - Still Paying And Simply The Best HYIP! Dangerous Investments Mar 17, 2017
    Why Leaplife Is The Best Peer To Peer Scheme Now,,always Pays..and Re-commit HYIP! Dangerous Investments Mar 16, 2017
    Testing Best Paying Site To Be Launched Today By 4pm Www.seealerts.com HYIP! Dangerous Investments Mar 16, 2017
    Community Mutual Aid...best Fair Pay Platform HYIP! Dangerous Investments Mar 16, 2017

3. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

i think PPC is dying.
    getting custom adverts from people in your niche will do best bro,

also getting direct contracts with companies is also great. PPC especially in Nigeria is almost too poor

4. liltmerlin

liltmerlin Leader

no Nigeria are not ready to spend money ads
    ppc is not dying and I hate affiliate I prefer contextual ads and native ads over affiliate.

5. Djlakhany

Djlakhany Active

I don’t prefer these things, as you are just not meant to get much. So this is where I feel it’s so much better for one to go for something sensible and this is why I find Forex trading super cool. I am doing it for so many years now especially with FreshForex. It’s one of the leading companies out there with low spreads, fast execution without slippage and there is also superb cashback facility, it’s all rocking.

{filename}-Best Pay Per Click