sample ad
Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

Best Android Football Games 2016: Fifa Vs Dream League Soccer

Discussion in 'Apps' started by Prezzy, Jul 18, 2016.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Fifa & dream league soccer, these two are the very best in the industry as far as football games are concerned. Fifa was before Dream league soccer came from wherever it is they came from and started taking away FIFA fans one after the other.
    Note, pes is simply out of the question here because the original pes for android is "Casted"
    We have discussed manager games for android phones here

I haven't played the new FIFA 2016 but I have played Dream League Soccer and to say the truth I don't like the game much. to me, Dream League Soccer 2016 is inferior to Fifa 2014 yet, I don't see people playing Fifa 14 anymore.

Check: Fifa looking for resource file problem solved

A roommate of mine dedicates at least 2 hours every night to Dream League Soccer and he's currently playing the game and won't stop until he's cool with it. He doesn't even care for Fifa probably because of the size.
    This leads me to ask, which game is winning in the football games world?
    Fifa or Dream League Soccer?

See what Fifa has in store for Fifa 2016 here: Fifa 2017 Story Mode - The Journey Featuring Alex Hunter

Well, here is what I noticed about both games - Similarities and Differences between the two best football games of 2016 on android

FIFA 2014 is such a nice game which I have played uncountable times before so I know much about it while I know almost nothing about Dream League Soccer. I will do my best to be just, though.

Download Pes 2016 Iso Data - Latest Hd Version

Commentary
    Both FIFA 2014/16 and Dream League Soccer are awesome when it comes to commentary. They have well-programmed commentators. following the game from beginning to end and highlighting all the important actions, they can really make the game very interesting to play!

More coming, add yours...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2016
  2. Loading...

3. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Coaches

Dream League soccer wins here. Fifa doesn't show the managers on the sidelines when the game is on while Dream League has tapped into this to make their game more interesting and real to play! Kudos to them

4. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Real Players

Both tried in terms of making players look as real as they can be but the difference comes in when you zoom in and see the players very well. while footballers in Dream league soccer seems to be sketched out, fifa tends to maintain rather smoother curves and players, so i give it to them!
    Fifa wins with Real players.

5. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Manager games

I think Dream league soccer wins here. The suggestion of Players is awesome in Dream league soccer 2016, unlike Fifa where you have to manually search and click through before seeing the player you want to buy.
    But some things are missing in the manager mode.
    Pricing of players: You cannot price players here. you just get to buy them as the game suggested. that's a big miss!
    Coaches: there are no training coaches from what I gathered though you can still train your players but there is a difference between paying coaches to do the job for you and doing it yourself!

Dream League 2017 should come with the above 2!

6. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Controls

How could I forget one of the most important things? The controls of Fifa are superb with some awesome skills which players can perform. with dream league, I don't think there are any such skills and this is another miss. Skills moves make the game even more addictive than ever and dream league should not think twice before including it in the next version of the game, 2017 version.

Also, the players cannot reclaim the ball without being directed. i think this is not cool at all.Makes one 100% engaged in the game but also makes one tired easily! Dream league should think about making the B button a button for tackling. at least, a moment of rest for players during the game though most people don't need any rest

7. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

What did i miss in the comparison? You can add it up.

You can add it up and also be the judge. which among the two companies have done a better Job?

First touch football or Fifa?

Besides, i don't think there's dream league soccer for PC

8. Starboy

Starboy Jackobian

There won't be fifa 17 for android platform

9. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

and why is that? because there is no fifa 15?
    IS IT REALLY A 2-year thing?

10. 1UCHETECHS

1UCHETECHS Active

DLS FOR PC is even here self, download it if you want. works on windows 7, 8 and 10.

11. JennyGibson

JennyGibson Rookie!!!

interesting

12. 1UCHETECHS

1UCHETECHS Active

You can also download Champion Of The Fields v0.97.1 Apk

Features - Champion Of The Fields v0.97.1 Apk

1. Fair Competition: Conquer the Field with Skills
    The game closely simulates the charm of soccer game by combining joystick and keys in precise 4+1 key control. Skillful control and teamwork will determine match outcomes. Everyone can show themselves in this game, whether a superstar or a rookie.

2. Real-Time Clash: Free, Smooth Gameplay
    High-speed connection for smooth PVP matches. Whether it's shot on goal, through pass, short passing on offense or sliding tackle, marking, switching defenders on defense, as well as skilled moves like long passing, lob shooting, full volley, give-and-go, Marseille turn, etc., you can do with precision via joystick and keys.

3. Recruit Players: Build Your Own Team
    You can train any player in the game to a world-class level, or recruit star players to your club! Manage your favorite stars and team to be the best in the world!
    See Also: Download Greenery Soccer 2019 Apk (450MB) Game For Android4. Licensed by FIFPro: Thousands of Real Star Players

{filename}-Best Android Football Games 2016: Fifa Vs Dream League Soccer

Officially licensed from FIF Pro and features thousands of real pro players from 63 countries, depicted in American comic style to create a real and unique competitive sports atmosphere. Form your own legendary lineup and take the field with today's top stars!

Download HERE