Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

coincola
sample ad
naija crypto

Banana Fund - Crowd Funding & Development!

Discussion in 'Make Money Online' started by SafePassiveIncome, Dec 17, 2016.

1. SafePassiveIncome

SafePassiveIncome Jackobian

BANANA FUND

There are now over 800 accounts pre-funded, and ready to place their reservation bids on Tuesday!

Today 14th December 2016, Fund your Accounts with 0.01 BTC as soon as possible to make your account eligible to bid and buy positions in Initial Token Offering starting on 20th December 2016.

You'll see a special notification in your Banana Fund account notifying to deposit 0.01 BTC with a countdown timer. So don't be late or you will be too late!

Thereafter, you can view the list of all the users that have placed their bid. And you'll be able to topup your bid at any time, along with placing your separate 0.0133 btc 'pre-bid' in the first blocks (ordered by your membership number).

Banana Fund - signup & fund 0.01btc asap!
    Less than 4days to go!

Is Banana Fund Scam?
    Banana Fund is based on Buy-Sell of positions, dividend on positions as profit and we can call it a type of Trading using Bitcoin.

Who is the founder of this Business?
    Richard Matthew John O’Neill is the founder of Banana Fund.

Should we Invest in Banana Fund or not?
    It is totally your decision to invest or not in Banana Fund. As far as I know the founder and this business I can say it is safe to invest.

What is the actual business and how much profit will I get on my Investments?
    If you Invest $10 today then it might be turned into $800-1000 in a year depending on their business growth. You will earn the dividend on your positions and you can also earn by buying and selling of positions.

Banana Fund - signup & fund 0.01btc asap!
    Less than 4days to go!

2. Loading...