Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)
sample ad

Arbitrage Betting

Discussion in 'Students Tips' started by Arbitrage betting, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Arbitrage betting

Arbitrage betting Rookie!!!

Arbitrage betting (also known as a "surebet" or “arb”) is a risk-free opportunity to make a guaranteed profit on a particular sporting event or betting market. When arbing, you are essentially exploiting differences in odds being offered between a number of bookmakers, typically two.

To calculate the arbitrage percentage, you can use the following formula:
    Arbitrage % = ((1 / decimal odds for outcome A) x 100) + ((1 / decimal odds for outcome B) x 100) ...
    Profit = (Investment / Arbitrage %) – Investment. ...
    Individual bets = (Investment x Individual Arbitrage %) / Total Arbitrage %

NOW I KNOW IT'S NOT EASY TO READ MY WRITE UP AND LEARN OR UNDERSTAND HOW TO FISH OUT THE GAMES WITH THESE ODDS, SO THAT'S WHY I'M HERE FOR YOU. IT TOOK ME ALMOST THE WHOLE OF 2018 TO LEARN THIS AND NOW I HAVE DECIDED TO OPEN A TELEGRAM GROUP SO I CAN SHARE MY GAMES WITH YOU BUT IT'S NOT FREE YOU HAVE TO SUBSCRIBE BUT WHEN YOU JOIN THE GROUP YOU GET A VOICE NOTE EXPLAINING HOW THIS WORKS AND HOW MUCH YOU CAN START BETTING WITH AND ALSO OTHER THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE GROUP. FREE GAMES WILL BE SENT FOR TWO DAYS THEN AFTER THAT IF YOU DON'T SUBSCRIBE THEN YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE GROUP. REMEMBER YOU CAN NEVER LOOSE AS LONG AS YOU DO WHAT I SAY, THIS IS JUST ABOUT PROFIT

Join the group
    Message me to get link