sample ad
Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

Ask Any Phone Repairer In The House?

Discussion in 'Phones' started by Nnamekus1, Jan 31, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Nnamekus1

Nnamekus1 Jackobian

My fellow jackobians, pls i need help. I have been thinking of going into the business of phone repairs and maintenance but I'm being discouraged by some of my folks. Pls is dia any1 here who is a phone repairer who can tell me all i need to know about the vocation. Like: How many months can it take me to learn the wrk? How much can one make in a day on average while doing the job? What is the secret of succeeding in the biz? etc. I will be glad if dia is any1 who can give me an honest ansa. @Prezzy pls help move this to front page.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Phone Repairer House Forum Date
    Why Spark 4 Is The Best Budget Smartphone 2019 Phones Sunday at 2:18 PM
    Tecno Camon 12 Pro: Unboxing Of The Best Any Angle Camera Phone Phones Sep 20, 2019
    Tecno Introduces 1st Smart Feature Phone To Run On Kaios Phones Aug 16, 2019
    Vivo Z5: Full Phone Specification Phones Aug 1, 2019
    Specs Realme X: Full Phone Specification Phones Jul 29, 2019

3. AkinCosta

AkinCosta Active

To repair smartphones need a lot of experience and knowledge of different models of smartphones. Disassembly and Assembly should be as accurate as possible, so as not to disrupt the functionality of the device. In any case, on repair of smartphones, you'll know more if you visit the website of the service ifixny.com/. Maybe they have a vacancy for you.

4. victorykid1412

victorykid1412 Rookie!!!

may be I need it too!