Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)
sample ad

ICO [ann] Trigon - Stable Growing Token

Discussion in 'ICOs & Bounties (free bitcoins!)' started by Cazkys, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Cazkys

Cazkys Active

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - [ann] Trigon Stable Forum Date
    ICO [ann] Upbots All-in-one Trading Solution For Beginners And Experts ICOs & Bounties (free bitcoins!) Apr 16, 2020
    ICO [ann] Goldario - Your Share In The World's Digital Economy ICOs & Bounties (free bitcoins!) Apr 16, 2020
    ICO [ann] [ico] [si14] Si14bet - International Sports Betting Exchange P2p ICOs & Bounties (free bitcoins!) Apr 12, 2020
    [ann] Leasehold - Official First Lisk Side-chain Project! ICOs & Bounties (free bitcoins!) Mar 31, 2020
    ICO [ann] Prizm Cash - Same Same, But Different ICOs & Bounties (free bitcoins!) Mar 28, 2020

3. jillyberish

jillyberish Upcoming

Sorry mate. But I don't believe in the bright future of your ICO. No offenses I just don't believe the whole ICO thing is relevant in 2020. You'll make a hundred bucks or less which won't bear the cost of development and time you invested in it. Isn't it better to get involved with LTC. Here's the link to buy it

4. jillyberish

jillyberish Upcoming

It turns out my friend invested in TRGN. So I guess I will be seeing the news about this ICO quite often. Wish you luck.

5. MR reality van

MR reality van Upcoming

SAVERS ARE LOSERS, sound strange but true. Saving money in bank makes you lose the value of your hard earn money. Because the interest rates that banks pay you for saving money is lower than the inflation rate, your money is decomposing in the bank vaults. Every day your money is in the bank, it’s value is diminishing.
    Come join our fast growing forex and binary investment. 100% legit
    Message me on WhatsApp +234 704 918 0098
    Make that story changing decision today.