Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

coincola
sample ad
naija crypton1n

ICO [ann][dip]dipchain - Honest Active Future Platform Of Art Industry

Discussion in 'ICOs & Bounties (free bitcoins!)' started by Cazkys, May 9, 2019.

1. Cazkys

Cazkys Active

{filename}-[ann][dip]dipchain - Honest Active Future Platform Of Art Industry

Bounty | Website Twitter | Whitepaper Telegram | Facebook |
    Medium

It is undoubtedly I want to see the scene that my work can be seen by more people. I think an open community will enable me to communicate with more like-minded artists and promote my creation to a new stage.
    Andrew Hladky
    Contemporary Oil Painting Artist

Nowadays, the drawbacks and shortcomings of the art market have not been improved. The global market for the fake artworks and collections amounts to US$6 billion annually, accounting for almost one tenth of the total trade volume of artworks.
    Tom Otterness
    Sculpture Artist

Social Media

{filename}-[ann][dip]dipchain - Honest Active Future Platform Of Art Industry {filename}-[ann][dip]dipchain - Honest Active Future Platform Of Art Industry {filename}-[ann][dip]dipchain - Honest Active Future Platform Of Art Industry {filename}-[ann][dip]dipchain - Honest Active Future Platform Of Art Industry {filename}-[ann][dip]dipchain - Honest Active Future Platform Of Art Industry {filename}-[ann][dip]dipchain - Honest Active Future Platform Of Art Industry {filename}-[ann][dip]dipchain - Honest Active Future Platform Of Art Industry