sample ad
Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

A Real Investment Paying Site

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by justice ojere, Dec 30, 2019.

1. justice ojere

justice ojere Upcoming

Robert Mugabe's* WISE QUOTES ...

_"When your salary comes in time, you eat chicken. As the salary reduces you eat products of Chicken (Eggs) and subsequently you begin to eat chicken's food, (maize and millet),

and finally, when salary is finished, you become chicken itself, spending your time walking around just looking for what to eat"!_Salary alone cannot solve all your problems. Choose plan B now.

A wise investment will provide opportunities for one to always eat Chicken whenever he or she pleases!*Think *INVESTMENT.* ..*_cos you won't be young forever!_**Think ENTREPRENEURSHIP....*_cos you won't be employed forever!_
    CHAT with me on 09065471655 and I will show you just one site where you can earn up to 15 dollars monthly investing with them

2. Loading...