Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)
sample ad

New Ponzi A Platform U Cant Afford To Miss!! Global Trust Pay Launching Monday 5th August By 10am.

Discussion in 'Ponzi' started by prince uchenna, Jul 13, 2019.

1. prince uchenna

prince uchenna Active

POSTED AS SENT TO MY INOBX TO REPOST

GLOBAL TRUST PAY

We are the Largest and Globally Known name when it has to do with Internet systems, digital marketing and donation platforms. Therefore, we are out to use our highly experienced systems and techniques to create a trusted and paying donation platform for the entire Nigerians. WE ARE LAUNCHING ON MONDAY, AUGUST 5TH 2019 by 10am REGISTRATION STARTS AND MERGING STARTS TUESDAY AUGUST 6TH BY 8:30AM. We projected a solid one month before launch advertisement to create heavy awareness around Nigeria so as to enable large number of people to participate as we launch because the success of every platform is only when people starts joining and for people to start joining, there must be solid advertisement in all Nigerian social media. We are glad to inform you guys that people have started indicating interest of joining when we launch as our advertisements are now showing daily in all Nigeria social media such as: facebook, jackobian, nairaland, degurusitplace, telegram, whatsapp, blogs etc. The talk is also heard around the cities of Nigeria. So, this is the best coming to Nigeria. Below is our Payment Packages, go through them and join with any amount you can afford to provide help with when we launch. OUR PACKAGES ARE: Provide Help of N5,000 and Get Help of N15,000 Provide Help of N10,000 and Get Help of N30,000 Provide Help of N20,000 and Get Help of N60,000 Provide Help of N30,000 and Get Help of N90,000 Provide Help of N50,000 and Get Help of N150,000 Provide Help of N100,000 and Get Help of N300,000. As you provide help, you will get your own payment within 1-2hours. Note: You dont need to refer anyone before you will get paid. We have our Advert Department, Agents and Social Media Promoters that are making advertisements everywhere, creating awareness about the platform. So as when we launch, there will be thousands of people to join. But, if you still want to help promote the platform, you can send us message at our email: globaltrustpay2019@gmail.com

OMOOOOO, THIS ONE GO MAKE SENSE GUYS.......................

2. Loading...

3. prince uchenna

prince uchenna Active

Global Trust Pay, the new and trusted platform that will pay. Lets all of us be ready.

4. femi2cute

femi2cute Active

Wow!!!!, this one will be good oo, lets spread the news.
    I have sent them email for me to be an agent.

5. Emeka2

Emeka2 Active

Interesting one with good payment packages.
    I have just emailed to them for agency.
    Guys lets make this one the best by broadcasting it everywhere because e go pay well.

6. femi2cute

femi2cute Active

Global Trust Pay all the well!!

7. Emeka2

Emeka2 Active

Few days to go...
    I cant wait to join.
    Global Trust Pay is gonna make waves like 2maro no dey.

8. onome olaniyi

onome olaniyi Active

wow, its tomoro ooooo.

Am already ready and waiting for them to launch so that we start registering.