sample ad
Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

A Little Insight Into Jackobian.com's Future Through The Glasses Of Possibilities

Discussion in 'Jackobian News (Official)' started by Prezzy, Jul 23, 2016.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Building a forum ain't easy at all but the way we are going, with God's grace, before the year runs out, Jackobian will be far bigger than this and will be serving more students at the same time.

Here I'll be unveiling some things about so we all will understand what we are trying to do.
    I'll DO MY BEST TO BE BRIEF

Scholarships

As part of our plans. Jackobian will be giving out Scholarship in 2 years time to students. Just a few.
    That's one of our goals, one of the immediate ones. So many others follow.

But at the moment, it's evident we don't have 1 naira . That's something am still planning on [How to monetize the forums the clean way]

2. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

more on Jackobian Scholarships

Scholarship may not be nationwide because we may not have the resources needed to power that but it's a goal we want to hit which we WILL!

Come 2018, you should want to suggest jackobian.com scholarships to your friends who are in secondary schools and maybe University level.

3. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Member Stats

At the moment, jackobian.com is getting members at the average of 30 members daily .

That leaves is with about (5 months * 30 days * 30 jkins) + 1600 Jkins = 20,000 + Jkins by the end of this year.

Hopefully we can be able to run the forum smoothly by then because clearly the fate of our forums &the Kinwap vision largely depends on it @ the moment

But the calculation above is partially dumb. We expect much more come December 2016 all things being equal

4. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

FUNDS

Everyone that knows Jackobian knows we have been running without ads for the past 22 days. It's partly because we haven't found an ad network that will successfully integrate with the forums without disturbing the smooth flow of discussions
    And mostly because
    I personally hate ad networks because they make the site slower. I prefer running ads that are integrated into the forum system built to enhance the experience of users in the forums more like Twitter ads.
    No distractions, smooth and OK. not adsense

But, come next week, we hope to bring back some ads as there is an urgent need for that. We hope to make enough money from it to continue pursuing our goals.

OTher funds for the forums do come from donations from friends, programmers who are willing to work on Jackobian backend for almost free.
    Other people who wishes to help but we don't accept public donations now but hope to do so in the future just like Wikipedia!

5. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Who Runs the Forums

The forums is Run by Students. People who wish to help. All the Jkins registered and those who haven't [if you haven't registered, pls do so now here http://jackobian.com/login/login ]

Ultimately, Jackobian is chiefly run by Knights which you can easily identify by their badge in the forums!

Knights are recruited frequently and this Sunday, we'll announce the ones that are joining the crew. If you wish to be a member of the Jackobian Knights and help us achieve our goals, you are welcome to comment on this thread or message any of the Knights privately.

So, anywhere you see a Knight in the forum, know that Yes, these are the pilots of jackobian !

6. Greatman

Greatman Leader Mod

This is awesome. Giving scholarship to student ,this is greatt

7. D-termined

D-termined TEAM LEADER Protector

this will be a well welcomed development!!!

8. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Lols, thanks bro. It's not really the kind of Scholarships that Mtn give.
    THe Scholarship will be meant for students with ideas they want to develop.
    Not necessarily based on English and Maths but creativity.

It's a challenge for Nigerian Students to think further and invent more like the Whites do. We hope to encourage people to think wider through this. So, it's not really a Book Scholarship

9. D-termined

D-termined TEAM LEADER Protector

thanks for pointing that out..

10. Greatman

Greatman Leader Mod

Thanks for the explaination

11. Donfisky

Donfisky Upcoming

SHARP
    I'LL be expecting it

12. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

We won't fail. Just do your part bro and contribute as we keep moving forward.

13. Barto

Barto Well Known Mod

Woow......:eek:
    There are more to come when Jackobian gets to it Apex.:D

If the plans of @Prezzy (the tireless worker) and the Knight comes to fulfillment, giving scholarship will be one of the least things Jackobian will do.

Get registered if you haven't, because you haven't seen nothing. :rolleyes:

14. James Nille

James Nille Leader Mod

This Site is unique and different from others ..
    Altruism is here
    Decorum is found here
    Indispensable people are made here
    By God's grace we are all indispensable.

15. Authority

Authority Well Known

That's awesome from my point of view