Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)
sample ad

Promising 3 Profitable Agricultural Business That You Can Start With Less Capital

Discussion in 'Make Money Online' started by cyborg07, Mar 21, 2017.

1. cyborg07

cyborg07 Active

No doubt, the World is evolving and everything is getting digital. I know most of us are here on this forum today to learn how to earn money basically online. But then, how long is that going to sustain us? There are so many scammers in the digital space you have to contend with daily in this quest and in most cases, you end up loosing your hard earned money. Have we actually thought about making a living outside the internet where the risk of loosing your money to scammers is minimal?

I have being thinking about it. Which is why I am making this post to enlighten us more on the things we can also do to make money outside the internet. Personally, I am looking at going back into Fashion Designing Business and also venturing into Agriculture. Today, I will be shedding light on Agricultural Business.

Agriculture is the largest industry in the world and employs the majority of the workers. Apart from the low-cost of start up and running the business, agricultural businesses turn out a huge profit of up to 100%. With the increase in unemployment, young people (before Ponzi schemes and online businesses :() are embracing agriculture which was erstwhile considered a dirty business reserved only for the poor.

"To most people, this is just dirt. To a farmer, it is potential.”
    ~ Unknown

We all know that Nigeria is a developing country and that the population of this country is growing rapidly. Nigeria is been recorded as the most populated country in Africa. Therefore, there is an increase in demand for the production of food that will be sufficient for the high populated country.

Gone are those days when people use to say that Agriculture in not profitable. Now, so many people are rushing into Agriculture business because they have discovered the importance of it.

Agricultural businesses can be started with little or no training. You do not need a special degree to start though you may need to spend some time learning about the intricacies of the business. Without wasting any of your time anymore, let go to some agricultural business suggestions.

Listed below are 3 Essential Money Yielding Agricultural Business That You Can Easily Start With Less Capital

1. Poultry farming business

Recently, many people have realized that poultry farming is a lucrative business to start and run in Nigeria. There is huge demand for chicken meat and turkey meat in Nigeria. Starting poultry business in Nigeria will be a great idea because it yield high income.

Due to the great benefit of white meat, poultry farming outputs is more expensive than most other form of mean. Many doctors have recommended to their patients to take more of white mean than red meat and this made starting a poultry farming more profitable.

2. Fishery Business (catfish and Tilapia Rearing)

One of the most popular farming in Nigeria is Fish farming and it require only little amount of capital to start. Gone are those days when the only means of getting fish is by catching it in the rivers. Fish been regarded as one of the most important thing in human life because it is "proteinous" in nature. Fish sell faster than any other animal product in the market and it is relatively cheaper than meat, therefore making it number one when it comes to affordability. It is advisable to start with little quantity and it is also recommended to start with Catfish farming.

3. Snail Rearing Business

Snail meat has been recorded as the most safe and nutritious delicacy. Due to increased in coronary implications and other health implications, snail producers are certain to hit it big because many people are shunning away from beef or red meat.

The best time to commence snail farming is the rainy season. No need of starting with large quantity of snails, you can start with about 50 to 60 snails to have a good knowledge of how snail breeding works. Don't forget to go for fully matured snail so that you can expect them to hatch within a few days of changing location.

Do you Have any more contributions to this, please drop your comments below. Lets share ideas.

DO NOT SPAM THIS POST, YOU WILL BE BANNED.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Profitable Agricultural Business Forum Date
    Secrets Of Starting A Profitable Online Business In Nigeria Make Money Online Sep 21, 2018
    Tips Online Profitable Business That Might Like To Venture Into. Make Money Online Jul 29, 2018
    Tutorial How To Start A Profitable Blog Business And Make Tons Of Money | Perfect Guide Make Money Online Apr 23, 2018
    Ask Unityhelpers.com One Of Nigerias Most Trustworthy And Profitable Platform Drops Today! By 5pm! About Make Money Online Mar 10, 2017
    The Most Profitable Project Donald Trump Recommends Make Money Online Jan 27, 2017

3. cyborg07

cyborg07 Active

You are a goat. I must confess.

wazo, James Nille, obi chuks and 2 others like this.
  4. Ay04z

Ay04z Well Known

i am a pig farmer
    Pigs generally give birth to
    high number of piglets up to 20 piglets in one litter.
    Averagely a pig gives birth to between 6 to 10
    piglets, and they can farrow twice in a year.
    Meaning every year you should get an average of
    about 12 piglets.
    Cheap to run and maintain: Running a piggery
    business is very cheap to run and maintain as you
    can easily source for their feeds around by getting
    waste products from markets, fastfoods, factories
    and other industrial waste.
    It is very profitable: Pig farming is very profitable, A
    mature pigs sells for between Twenty Two
    Thousand naira (N22,000) to about Thirty Thousand
    Naira (N30,000) or more depending on the weight.
    Imagine producing just 100 pigs yearly. That’s
    roughly about Two million two hundred thousand
    naira (N2,200,000) to about Three Million Naira
    (N3,000,000) yearly.
    Feeds can easily be sources: Pig feeds are
    affordable and can easily be sourced.
    The market is readily available: The market is
    readily available, selling your pigs would not be an
    issue, the issue you might have might be meeting
    demands as pig farmers are not currently meeting
    the demands of the market at the moment.
    contact my WhatsApp line 08134866398 for more details ....cheers

James Nille, za2ra, Sommy and 3 others like this.
  5. slyb

slyb Active

Hi, you have made some excellent business points here and I am glade such info is going out of jackobian.

All the agricultural investment you listed above are all good business to venture into if you have the time and good management.
    I have heard about all three and I must confess no one is easy but having said that, I think I will go for snail rearing.. A friend of mine told me about it some months ago and I have been making research on my own. Trust me it require small start up capital. The lowest of the three. Its time consuming, (the three does anyways) you need the right place where you go trade it off (buyers). Menh but if you are contracted to supply, you are already on ur ways to making millions from it.. Hey, don't get me wrong oh, the rest can fetch you millions as well but poultry farming I fear ham pass kilode but sha it all depends on the aspect of it you want to venture into.. Wen the chicks start having diseases and u fail to isolated the infected ones on time (OYO) is ur fate. If I was to venture or take from the above. Its snail rearing and fishering.

But I would still want more info on the snail rearing..if anybody here does want to share.

Thanks

6. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Some guys go be like... Snails??? What??? When there is Mmm and GHW???

Lols, guys please think deep. This is the FUNDAMENTALS. I won't be able to consider snails anyway cos I don't like them much but I prefer cows (yes, am that greedy when it comes to food. Thank you).

Meanwhile... Let me read through... Brb

7. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

It's try.. The risks outside of the Internet is minimal and also the chances of fast fast money gets limited to use of guns and Co.

On the Internet, no guns are needed which quickly converts anyone that's willing into a bloody assassin that doesn't shed blood.

Investing outside of the Internet is what I have also considered here >
    Bitcoin Mining(online) Vs Transport(offline) Business Investment Compared - Let's Decide!

Back to the topic...
    This is by far the best of all farming options fight now (for me)

The price is always on the rise but the actual cost of raising one is not entirely as bad. Trust me, it's not especially when you are dealing in bulk.

More importantly, it's very easy handling these guys than handling any other form. Of domestic animal including but not limited to Goats, Dogs, Pigs, Cows and especially fishes which I see as the most fragile.

So, if am going anywhere, it's got to be the Chicks! ;)

8. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

I think that's the only advantage.
    My problem is the MARKET. who will buy if not those families that eat it.

On the other hand, anyone can buy fish, chicken and Co.

Snails needs targeted market and it csn be frustrating if you can't find that market in your location...
    With snail farming, Market Becomes the steep mountain you need to conquer

9. slyb

slyb Active

Yes I quite agree with you on the market factor. Like you have pointed out fish and cow meat etc is the dominated figures in the market.. But snail rearing am trying to figure out a way of which I can internationally market it. Am not just talking about the local content here. Here na wenti sweet for soup we want but the oyinbo's they look at the health factor. what benefit will they derived from eating it? Buh Broda if them toast snail for you enh, you go forget fish and cow meat.

James Nille and cyborg07 like this.
  10. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Hmm, if you are thinking of such... I don't think market is going to be the problem here brother.
    Those guys will pay but before they do... Lols, their Government will want to inspect the last step in the production process, shipping process, handling and co. It's discouraging.. The way they treat incoming goods that their people eat.

Am not saying its impossible to sell there.. Just saying that when it comes to edible, Oyibo no dey carry am play.

See what they did to coke & fanta here => Jackobians Stay Away From Coke, Fanta, Sprite It Is Poisonous - Court Warns!

cyborg07 likes this.
  11. Chidera123

Chidera123 Active

This is a really good Initiative.Diverting us from the so call ponzi that made me almost run away from this site.Kudos guy.This is really what we need,investing our money in what is profitable.great work!

cyborg07 and Robo Cop like this.
  12. Robo Cop

Robo Cop Rookie!!!

Thanks for your contribution.

13. cyborg07

cyborg07 Active

Lol. Snail actually tastes nice. Cow Business is actually a very very lucrative one, but expensive to start up. (Even our president rear cows.)

kessyboy likes this.
  14. cyborg07

cyborg07 Active

Garri production is also a lucrative one. There are some states that crave but lack good Garri production. Like Abuja where I stay, they suffer us with Garri o. If anyone stays somewhere the cost of producing Garri is minimal, He or she can really make good cash if He produces and Exports to Abuja or other states that don't have Garri as well. If you are in Ijebu or Ogun state, it should be easy for you. ;)

kessyboy, unik and Prezzy like this.
  15. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

you make a lot of sense.
    Lagos should be a very good source but there are states in the EAST here that produce more than can easily they need and all they need is a channel to take these things out to other states.

I think that the major problem local producers of this extremely popular food face are ...

1. Education:
    they don't even know it is possible to go beyond their small local markets!
    2. Good roads: most eastern states don't have good network to Lag/Abj
    3. Capital: It's one thing to do everything manually and another to use machines and automate it all.

am loving this thread...:rolleyes:

Efupop and kessyboy like this.
  16. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Please which one are you considering @cyborg07 because i think you are going to take this to another level

17. cyborg07

cyborg07 Active

I am looking into the Fishery. I am willing to start with that.

Prezzy likes this.
  18. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

I wish you well. I just don't like anything that can die quick. Unless of course I won't be the one taking care of it All.

Tip: a friend of mine wanted to Start a fish pond inside campus to supply students & restaurants with the products.

During that period, I got to understand that there are some enhanced breeds that can mature within very short period like 3-4 months or less.

I would keep my eyes on these if I were to be in your position.

It's kinda *fishery ponzi*

Efupop and kessyboy like this.
  19. boss1

boss1 Jackobian

@cyborg07 welldone for this piece. I must confess you read my mind before writing. Thinking of starting this year. I'm still doing consultations and feasibility studies.

@Prezzy very funny dude. I see you

Prezzy likes this.
  20. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

I can see you guys are having a good time here..

Meanwhile... If you are dealing in any of these things, all I ask is 1. Of course, it's not imposed *winks*

1 Goat
    1 Chicken
    1 Cow

Forget about the fish and the snail, they will spoil b/4 they get to me.

boss1 likes this.
  21. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

On a serious note... I am interested but still on the larger animals anyway.

@cyborg07 pls extend this wonderful work of yours to more specific aspects like any of the domesticals you mentioned here.
    That will go a long way to help!

22. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

90% of people reading this will lack this... Please search yourself.
    Hardly does anything survive without passion... From Experience!

Meanwhile, speaking of passion, I think I love all the animals except of course snails and snakes... Most of those starting with "s".

manofpeace likes this.
  23. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

That's another key point... I needed to single it out.

Words_of_wisdom

sunday20573 and manofpeace like this.
  24. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Again, I root with you sir.

I believe that instead of one leaving his scope of business especially in terms of sensitive things like this, the person should focus on enlarging.

Hence, instead of buying a car or opening a shop, buy 10 more goats or raise another pond to what you already have.

manofpeace likes this.
  25. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

As for having someone look after it for you... It won't work unless the person equally have natural love for livestock as I assume you do.

In the case where you don't have passion yourself, it's best to. Give it to someone who has.

Passion and love for this kind of business is vital

sunday20573 likes this.
  26. Havilla

Havilla Jackobian

Agriculture is one of the most lucrative businesses into this country but also have some level of risk attached, but one thing that can make anyone successful in agricultural field for a long time (not the hit and run type) is passion. How passionate are you about it? How much are you willing to put in? How far are you willing to go even when it seems not to be working out well? How well can you study, learn and grow your knowledge? How determined are you to make it work even if it takes 3 years to?
    All this should be considered before going for any cos NONE IS 100% RISK FREE...
    And pray some big eyes don't catch up with u ;):D

Prezzy likes this.
  27. boss1

boss1 Jackobian

hahaha... am I appeasing the ancestors through you? I'll send the cow sha via Fulani herdsmen

Prezzy likes this.
  28. COOCOOMOROCO

COOCOOMOROCO Well Known

WRONG THREAD

29. JOSHUA BATUBO

JOSHUA BATUBO Jackobian

you deserve kisses. great one dear...

Prezzy likes this.
  30. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Good morning. Finally I hope we can get back 2 d good old days of Agriculture and I hope someone can take advantage of all the numerous loans available for farmers in this country.

Hopefully, it will start having effect before long

tunji11 likes this.
  31. obi chuks

obi chuks Active

wow.... goaat... lol......i think we have 2 make him the fourth one