Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)
sample ad
naija crypto

$13,800 - $11500: Caught In The Dump? How Do You Escape??

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Prezzy, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Waking up today in the morning, am sure few people could have imagined bitcoin would hit $11,500 before noon! But it did.

Although the market is recovering now with promise, a lot of people have been caught in the deep and may be far from profiting from where bitcoin is navigating now.

Were you caught in the deep as a trader?
    Screenshot_20190627-095739.png-$13,800 - $11500: Caught In The Dump? How Do You Escape??

What is your strategy for getting out of the dip please?
    Do you just intend to wait or what?

Let me know below!

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - $13 800 $11500 Forum Date
    Breaking News! Free 0.0031btc Approx. $13.64 Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Sep 3, 2017
    How To Invest $13 Worth Of Bitcoin. Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Aug 4, 2017
    Get Free $1380 Lcf Coin Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Jun 16, 2017
    Hot Will Bitcoin Reach $1300 In This April Climb? Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Apr 11, 2017
    Secured-earn.com Scammed People Of $139000, My $50 Is There Too! Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Nov 6, 2016

3. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Strategy one for getting out of the dip

Don't get out. Just stay there & HODL! That's common and what seems right to do in most cases but if you are a trader, then this could practically mean closing your shop if all your naira is already converted to bitcoin!

So, while this may work for those that could have their possessions as:
    60% btc
    40% naira,
    It will not work for someone who has 80% btc
    20% naira

Where's your money presently?
    Are you stuck in Btc or most of your money is in naira?

4. Devanshu Sharma

Devanshu Sharma Rookie!!!

The dip is just getting deeper, $10,000 for 1 BTC as of now. Tell me why do you think there is still hope?

Prezzy likes this.
  5. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Hope of what please?

6. Bjorn

Bjorn Upcoming

I see this development as quite normal on the market. As price depends simply on demand for this currency and demand is not constant category it is quite normal that market will be cached in momentum as this one

7. Sealchain_Tony

Sealchain_Tony Rookie!!!

We have all been there and done that, with shitcoins panic might occur, but with bitcoin, there's no reason to fear.
    Yes, you might have been taken by the euphoria, you might have bought at a high, but when bitcoin dumps below 9k-10k, just stack more