Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

coincola

J-Secure! 100% Real And Legit: How To Make Much Money With Viraltrend

Discussion in 'Make Money Online' started by D-termined, Feb 5, 2019.

1. D-termined

D-termined TEAM LEADER Protector

Become a ViralTrend Promoter

ViralTrend is platform where advertisers can create ads or social media tasks like Likes, Video views, Follows, on all the social media platforms.

Become a promoter and Earn

Earn from social media tasks, get access to grants, get huge referral commision an more, what are you waiting for, hurry Now!

Viral Trend has come to change the way social media marketing is done...

Features:

1. Get paid to follow on IG, Fb, twitter...

2. Get paid for likes

3. Get paid to watch videos on fb, IG, Twitter and YouTube...

the fun is the counter is gonna be within 10seconds to just 30 seconds viewing and the system credits you...

*So an advertiser simply go to our platform create whatever task they want us to do, I appear in on your dashboard, you do task within allotted time and get paid for the task completion*

But where the bulk of the money is, is the referral system that we put in place so that you can make huge cash and very quick...

Pls viral trend is a full time organization and not a Ponzi or a get rich quick scheme... Pls note that...

*Yes I agree that if you follow the simple rules you can make over N350k monthly...

* Back to the referral system... So we decided that since we want members to make huge cash designed the platform to have two levels of registration.

1. Basic, with N500 registration with benefits as follows:

A. Get 30% instant commission from first generation and 5% from second generation

2. Access to free grant to start business.

2. Premium (This package is mainly for team leads who can make even 500k monthly as they work) Registers with N2,500k, gets 50% commission on first generation and 10% on second generation.

This might be difficult for you to believe but people are earning from it...

Withdrawal anytime you reach threshold, just N1000.

Register via the link
    =>>> https://viraltrend.org/register/8b8f85b91d

Or you can send me a Whatsapp message on 08130197355

Check recent proof

FB_IMG_1549327313196.jpg-100% Real And Legit: How To Make Much Money With Viraltrend FB_IMG_1549327306640.jpg-100% Real And Legit: How To Make Much Money With Viraltrend FB_IMG_1549327309560.jpg-100% Real And Legit: How To Make Much Money With Viraltrend FB_IMG_1549327284151.jpg-100% Real And Legit: How To Make Much Money With Viraltrend FB_IMG_1549327303864.jpg-100% Real And Legit: How To Make Much Money With Viraltrend Screenshot_20190205-014000.png-100% Real And Legit: How To Make Much Money With Viraltrend

digitalhustler1 likes this.
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads - 100% Real Legit Forum Date
    How To Make Money Without Investing Or Pay Anything (100% Real) Make Money Online May 12, 2017
    Twinkas Is 100% Real. I Have Confirm It Make Money Online Jan 20, 2017
    Dont Doubt It: Turn Just 6k To Atleast 30k Within A Week (100% Real & Sure) Make Money Online Dec 3, 2016
    100% Real. People Pay Directly Into Ur Bank Acct. Only Pay 20$ Make Money Online Nov 16, 2016
    Winthrills Is So Real! 100% Assurance Make Money Online Aug 13, 2016

3. D-termined

Feel free to drop your message here

4. D-termined

Hello guys, if you are yet to join, kindly join now

Register via the link =>>> ViralTrend ‐ Login

I just joined this on the 5th of Feb, now earned more than 2k

Screenshot_20190207-075625~2.png-100% Real And Legit: How To Make Much Money With Viraltrend Screenshot_20190207-075518.png-100% Real And Legit: How To Make Much Money With Viraltrend Screenshot_20190207-075625~2.png-100% Real And Legit: How To Make Much Money With Viraltrend Screenshot_20190207-075518.png-100% Real And Legit: How To Make Much Money With Viraltrend Screenshot_20190207-075625~2.png-100% Real And Legit: How To Make Much Money With Viraltrend Screenshot_20190207-075518.png-100% Real And Legit: How To Make Much Money With Viraltrend

5. D-termined

Some of us who have registered and haven't pay the registration fee, i will advise you take action so that you can start reaping the benefit

6. D-termined

The beauty of registering with one time payment of #2500 is when you register with #2500, you will be paid 50% commission whenever someone register under u and also 10% commisson on your indirect downlines

7. D-termined

I have finally gotten paid on Viraltrend

See my payment proof

Screenshot_20190208-162005.png-100% Real And Legit: How To Make Much Money With Viraltrend Screenshot_20190208-161849.png-100% Real And Legit: How To Make Much Money With Viraltrend Screenshot_20190208-164406.png-100% Real And Legit: How To Make Much Money With Viraltrend

8. D-termined

Investing #500(for basic package) or #2500(for premium package) into this is not too much for you

To register, kindly visit

ViralTrend ‐ Login

9. D-termined

How Viraltrend works

1. VIRALTREND pays you to do the following social media tasks;

A. Following our advertisers or clients on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter. We presently pay as much as N10 per one follow... wow!!!

B. We pay you to like our clients Photos, like in photo contests, Page posts, Facebook and Twitter likes.

C. We pay you to subscribe to our clients or advertisers YouTube channels.

D. We pay you to watch few seconds videos across all social media.

(NOTE: We get you tasks when our clients or advertisers pay to adverise with us)

2. To Register:
    visit the website @
    ViralTrend ‐ Login

(Pls use Mozilla Firefox or chrome and Gmail. It's better). Pls choose

Promote and Earn while registering.

Our website sends you a verification link to the email address that you just registered with. Login into your email and click on verify email.

3. Now login into our website and link all your social media accounts. To link, first login into your social media accounts using same browser preferably Mozilla Firefox. E.g www.facebook.com, www.instagram.com, www.twitter.com and www.gmail.com.

Then Login to our site and click link this should go smoothly.

Note to link YouTube simply login to your gmail account from www.gmail.com (gmail owns YouTube) using same Mozilla Firefox browser.

NOTE YOU CAN ALWAYS LEAVE ANY SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORK YOU DON'T WANT TO LINK, THOUGH YOU WON'T BE SEEING TASKS FROM THAT PARTICULAR SOCIAL MEDIA FROM OUR DASHBOARD.

You can also skip the linking and continue from your profile when you are done with your registration.

*Note you must link only your active social media accounts with our platforms. Non active or dormant accounts are not accepted on our platform and when used on our platform can lead to us banning your account with us....*

4. Click next, choose a plan: Basic is N500 and Premium is N2500 and pay.

Get approved You are good to go. You can now see social media tasks on your dashboard immediately, perform tasks and start earning.

Note while performing tasks, always choose browser preferably Mozilla Firefox to complete and don't close tab as our website will take you to the task, you perform it and within 20-40 seconds brings your back by itself to your dashboard and pay you immediately...

REFERRING COMMISSIONS & BONUSES ( Referring is not a must but for those who want to make huge money)

Apart from making money from social media tasks, referring has much more money. This is easy as registration fee is all affordable.

BASIC members earn 30% commission on direct referrals and get extra 5% bonus commission from their grand children... PREMIUM members earn 50% commission on direct referrals and get extra 10% bonus commission from their grand children... Plus grants as your network grows... Note on complete of Registration same registration fee goes back into your grant account, though not withdrawable but grows your grants. Wow! Pls also note that grants is for those referring only... And referring here isn't a must but make you money...

REMEMBER:
    You need a gmail and A Mozilla Firefox.

And this is not a ponzi, or a get rich quick scheme... The platform is fully registered... So relax we aren't going anywhere

Don't stand and look others are already making money...

Turn your social media accounts and mobile phone to your bank accounts...

Join now visit

ViralTrend ‐ Login and register.

*CONGRATS IN ADVANCE*

10. bandeat

bandeat Rookie!!!

This is some nice information

D-termined likes this.
  11. D-termined

Sure, I will advise you take action fast bro.

12. D-termined

MOST OF US HERE JUST REGISTER AND DIDNT PICK A PACKAGE TO SUBSCRIBE TO...

13. D-termined

Screenshot_20190213-231004.png-100% Real And Legit: How To Make Much Money With Viraltrend

PLS IF YOUR NAME APPEARED IN THE ABOVE SCREENSHOT, KINDLY PICK A PACKAGE TO START EARNING...

IF YOU ARE SHORT OF MONEY, AND YOU HAVE A SINCERE MIND, I CAN SPONSOR YOU...

14. Rex

Rex Upcoming

Please advise I just finished making payment on one of the package and its not accepting my prof of payment

D-termined likes this.
  15. Rex

Rex Upcoming

Will give it a try

16. Rex

Rex Upcoming

Will give it a try

D-termined likes this.
  17. D-termined

Ok good

18. D-termined

Hope everything is good now?

19. D-termined

Screenshot_20190222-133027.png-100% Real And Legit: How To Make Much Money With Viraltrend Screenshot_20190222-133035.png-100% Real And Legit: How To Make Much Money With Viraltrend

PLS IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU REGISTERED THROUGH THE LINK =>>> ViralTrend ‐ Login AND YOU DIDNT COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION, KINDLY DO SO BECAUSE VIRAL TREND IS STILL VERY NEW AND PAYING. AS A MATTER OF FACT, I AM A LIVING TESTIMONY...

KINDLY CHECK YOUR NAMES FROM THE LIST AND INCASE YOU DONT HAVE MUCH TO COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION, FEEL FREE TO CHAT ME UP VIA WHATSAPP 08130197355.

20. D-termined

INCASE YOU ARE STILL DOUBTING, SEE MY CURRENT EARNING ON VIRALTREND BELOW

Screenshot_20190222-191141.png-100% Real And Legit: How To Make Much Money With Viraltrend

21. PackIsAwesome

PackIsAwesome Rookie!!!

Thank. It works!

D-termined likes this.
  22. D-termined

Thank God you can also testify to this.. When did you register and who is your upline ?

23. D-termined

WHY YOU NEED TO JOIN VIRALTREND

You get paid to like on social media accounts

You get paid to view video

You get paid to retweet

For any social media task you complete on viraltrend, that's a reward for you

You only need to pay one time fee to enjoy all these benefits...

You can scroll up to see my previous posts..

24. Dahnee

Dahnee Upcoming

Bro
    Bro am short of cash. Pls if u can sponsor me i will b grateful

D-termined likes this.
  25. D-termined

Kindly pm 08130197355

26. D-termined

Kindly pm me on whatsapp 08130197355

27. D-termined

Who is still doubting that viraltrend is very real...

Are you an advertiser who need to get verified real people to help you win any contest on social media platform.

With the help of Viraltrend, you can achieve your target within short period of time.

All you do is register via this link and follow the instruction given on the website

ViralTrend ‐ Login

28. D-termined

You can also register as a promoter whereby you earn for performing social media tasks daily...

Feel free to chat me up on WhatsApp (08130197355) for more proof of payment and guideline.

29. D-termined

If you are looking for a new website that let you make money, then check out viraltrend.

The platform will pay you to perform simple social tasks through your social media accounts.

With viraltrend, your facebook account, instagram account, twitter and youtube account are now worth some money!

Task are so simple to perform and are tasks you already know how to do.

tasks to make money on the viral trend website includes

Follow on instagram

like instagram post

Subscribe to a youtube channel

follow a page on facebook

like post, pictures on facebook

tweet a post on twitter

follow a twitter account etc

You will also earn affiliate commission between 30% -50%

Click on the link now to register

ViralTrend ‐ Login

30. Opaluwa Victor

Opaluwa Victor Upcoming

can one start with the 500 package and switch to the premium package in the future?

D-termined likes this.
  31. D-termined

Yes sir, you can start with the basic package - #500 and later switch to Premium package - #2500. I love this program because there are always many social media tasks to get rewards from. You can only understand this when you become part of this program.