Do you want to BUY/SELL BTC call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

coincola

10 Things To Know Before Starting A Blog

Discussion in 'Blogging | Nigerian Webmasters' started by foster, Apr 17, 2019.

1. foster

foster Jackobian

Do you want to start your own blog? If your answer is no you can skip reading another article but if Yes then I advise you read this article to the end.

Starting a blog is one of the most fulfilling things anyone can do, as it not only gives you an opportunity to express yourself but serves as a medium to which you can use to advertise and get sales to your products and services.

Running a blog as an individual or a business makes it easier for you to engage with your reader’s by sharing useful information about your business or general knowledge thereby building trust.

The fun part about blogging is that it has the potential to make you 6 figures on monthly bases depending on how much time and effort you are willing to put into it.

We all have actually seen one or two people that have left their jobs to go into blogging full-time and I am sure that’s the reason why must people start a blog?

Now this is where I advise you to take a break and have a rethink.

Why you may ask, blogging is one of those businesses that you have to first know the rules governing it before you jump right in.

Blogging requires a lot of preparation, from choosing the right niche to hosting and writing contents all require proper planning.

It took me over 1 year before I was about to launch my first blog because I was waiting to get everything right.

Don’t let that discourage as it is possible to start your blog in one day and still succeed.

Running my own blog has thought me so many things and the top on the list is patience and consistency.

In this article, I will highlight 10 things you need to know as a blogger or before you start your own blog.

Blogging Takes Time

There is a misconception that most people have when it comes to blogging or making money generally online they believe it is a get rich quick scheme.

Sadly it is not

If you get into blogging and expect to start making a lot of money in your first money so you can quit your job and live the kind of lifestyle you hope for you will be disappointed. Blogging takes time to grow.

People need to trust you for them to be able to buy anything from or continuously visit your blog so you can make money from display ads. This doesn’t just happen it takes time.

This is the major reason why it is not advisable you quit your job to become a full-time blogger when you have not laid the right foundation.

If you are just starting out you have got to engage with your audience and this requires you writing quality contents and responding to your readers’ comments.

CONTINUE READING

2. Loading...