BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

You'll Thank Prezzy For Mining More Bitcoins Buddy

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Prezzy, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Hello strong Jackobian cryptics! It's been crazy for the past few months but am glad that you are here and reading this. I will encourage all of us to keep pushing and not stop because these days, LIFE_BUS_STOPS are too much in life but we have to be in the game to win the game!
    So, don't stop buddy.

This evening, i wanna talk about Bitcoin Mining .
    I came across this in the forums a few minutes ago
    I see that some of us are regretting or near doing so am here to educate us further on my own thoughts, actions and plans! Perhaps there is something more you can learn from here.

@Adigun and co. am here to tell you that you are probably regretting making the decisions that many will wish they had made in the future.

Let's start with me...

I have been mining for well over a year now and for sure, i have cashed out severally and used my profits for many things. However, i think i have probably invested most of those profits back into purchasing more hashrates in order to mine more bitcoins in the future and this is happening even yesterday!

upload_2018-6-18_20-55-38.png-You'll Thank Prezzy For Mining More Bitcoins Buddy

I managed to grab some hashrates yesterday and am even ready to buy some more soon when i can lay my on some bitcoins and i sure will because am a miner(the whole point of mining = to ALWAYS have bitcoins no matter how little).

Now, i Understand that Bitcoin is Unprofitable to mine recently and although that is not good for miners generally, it has helped some of us to purchase very cheap hashrates from hashing24 auctions. Yes, those of us who understands the situation this way:::
    Evidence of what am saying can be found in the image below:

upload_2018-6-18_21-0-51.png-You'll Thank Prezzy For Mining More Bitcoins Buddy

Bitcoin is already 3% up in the past 24 hours and SO ALSO THE PRICE OF OUR HASHRATES!!!

few
    days ago, i announced that Bitcoin mining hashrates have become so cheap at hashing24 and also encouraged us to consider buying some. here's the comment by @emmanuel then
    Indeed, hashrates will not always be so cheap because those that are selling theirs are only doing so because they think that Bitcoin will not recover(soon) which is not the case.

Bitcoin will always recover for as long as i can see now and it will eventually become profitable to mine Bitcoins. yes, i believe that in the worst cases, some people will begin to shut down their machines and the mining difficulty will drop!

SO, FOR THOSE WHO ARE SCARED...

there is no need to be. you will soon be able to profit from your investments, especially on the long run.
    Brace up and be happy because

WE WILL PROVIDE THE BITCOINS THAT THE WORLD WILL BE USING IN THE FUTURE!
    YES, THE BITCOIN NETWORK CAN'T DO WITHOUT MINERS SO WE AUTOMATICALLY HAVE THE BACKING OF ALL ENTHUSIASTIC CRYPTO USERS WORLDWIDE AND THEY ARE NOT FEW!

NOTE: Bitcoin mining is-not-fail proof but it is not an easy-to-fail investment. conduct your research properly before investing but if you wanna trust my own advice then go and BUY more HASHRATES!

Adigun, zedzed and D-termined like this.
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads - You'll Thank Prezzy Forum Date
    You'll Miss The 50 Free Tokens If You Do This! Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Nov 22, 2017
    You'll Invest In Bitcoins After Seeing This! Bitcoin Investments | Discussions May 21, 2017
    Am Sorry Am Inviting You To Minr.bz Because You'll Come &... Continue Reading... Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Dec 23, 2016
    Thank God! All Coins Are Crashing!! Here's Why Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Jan 8, 2018
    Thank God For Bitcoin! Central Bank Of Nigeria & Bvn Saga Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Nov 10, 2017

3. SIC

SIC Active

Prezzy likes this.
  4. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

5. charlhxe

charlhxe Active Mod

Bro I still don't get anything

Prezzy likes this.
  6. SIC

SIC Active

How do you mean?

Prezzy likes this.
  7. Tbossofficial

Tbossofficial Well Known

Hash rates are really cheap on hashing24 auction now...

I bought 1Th/s 3yrs contract for 0.0022BTC and 500Gh/s life time contract for 0.002 respectively last week

8. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

9. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

please NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    don't buy any 3 years contract again buddy. go for lifetime only NO MATTER THE COST DIFFERENCE ok?

10. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

bitcoin is so unpredictable that the only way to make sure you break even and profit well is mining forever AS LONG AS YOU CAN!

SIC and Tbossofficial like this.
  11. Tbossofficial

Tbossofficial Well Known

Hnmm! Okay

Prezzy likes this.
  12. SIC

SIC Active

IF THERE'S ANYTHING AT ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW AS A BEGINNER TAKE THIS ADVICE AND NEVER LET GO OF IT!

Prezzy likes this.
  13. Babsb204

Babsb204 Leader

how can one join the members of miners

Prezzy likes this.
  14. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

15. SIC

SIC Active

It's gone up the roof now but please don't purchase short term contracts, lifetime should be the target now. Mining is for life no matter what, 1th/s is 0.004+ now and thank God I bought when I did.

Prezzy likes this.
  16. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Nice one pal.
    Am just waiting for bitcoin to recover a little and then I'll start taking profits

17. SIC

SIC Active

You are not the only one :)

Prezzy likes this.
  18. Clems

Clems Active

Wat about mining ethrum @Prezzy

Prezzy likes this.
  19. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

I really can't say much about anything that's not Bitcoin buddy

20. Adigun

Adigun Active

Thank you @Prezzy, you made me feel at rest of mind about mining stuff, 3 GBOSA for you!

Prezzy likes this.
  21. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

thanks buddy

Adigun likes this.
  22. Babsb204

Babsb204 Leader

but
    there is no lifetime contract in Genesis mining.

23. SIC

SIC Active

Are we mute on the fact that our contracts have been recording losses for 6 days straight?
    This is also pushing alot to put their contracts on auction as to not to lose everything..
    Any solution or suggestion will be appreciated.

Prezzy likes this.
  24. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

There's really none bro.
    Any major changes can be done by the companies and not us.
    For example they can drop their maintenance fees like genesis-mining.com has done with their new 5 years contracts.

We just hope it turns in our favor and am sure it will

SIC likes this.
  25. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Adigun likes this.
  26. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

I think hashrates are becoming very costly right now!
    Screenshot_20180703-064623.png-You'll Thank Prezzy For Mining More Bitcoins Buddy
    Kudos to all those who have bought!

Guys I wanna know, do you think this still ok to buy at this present rate?

27. Adigun

Adigun Active

I
    pray it should be better very sooner ooo

Prezzy likes this.
  28. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

upload_2018-7-5_11-21-2.png-You'll Thank Prezzy For Mining More Bitcoins Buddy
    it is getting better already bro.

29. Woaaaa
    Have really missed out a lot I missed Jackobian

Well I'll soon be back and I hope am welcome still

Prezzy likes this.
  30. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Sure you are part of the family bro

1. Prezzy
  2. Kingyemmy
  3. kryper23
  4. kryper23