BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

You Should Certainly Watch Those Movies This Weekend

Discussion in 'Music & Movies' started by zedzed, Jan 12, 2018.

1. zedzed

zedzed Grand Mod

Hi jackobian Dudes,

As you take your nap this weekend,you should certainly watch this movies in your dreams.

The Lists
    Below are the lists of the movies

Jumanji -Welcome to the Jungle
    IMG_20180112_110721_977.JPG-You Should Certainly Watch Those Movies This Weekend

Four high school kids discover an old video game console and are drawn into the game's jungle setting, literally becoming the adult avatars they chose. What they discover is that you don't just play Jumanji - you must survive it. To beat the game and return to the real world, they'll have to go on the most dangerous adventure of their lives, discover what Alan Parrish left 20 years ago, and change the way they think about themselves - or they'll be stuck in the game forever.

Jumanji - Welcome to the Jungle - TSRip - Mp4Mania

The Snowman
    IMG_20180112_110847_777.JPG-You Should Certainly Watch Those Movies This Weekend

For Detective Harry Hole, the death of a young woman during the first snowfall of winter feels like anything but a routine homicide. His investigation leads him to "The Snowman Killer," an elusive sociopath who continuously taunts Hole with cat-and-mouse games. As the vicious murders continue, Harry teams up with a brilliant recruit to try and lure the madman out of the shadows before he can strike again.

The Snowman - BRRip - Mp4Mania

Star Wars - The Last Jedi
    IMG_20180112_110954_945.JPG-You Should Certainly Watch Those Movies This Weekend

Luke Skywalker's peaceful and solitary existence gets upended when he encounters Rey, a young woman who shows strong signs of the Force. Her desire to learn the ways of the Jedi forces Luke to make a decision that changes their lives forever. Meanwhile, Kylo Ren and General Hux lead the First Order in an all-out assault against Leia and the Resistance for supremacy of the galaxy.

Star Wars - The Last Jedi - SCam - Mp4Mania

The Greatest Showman
    IMG_20180112_111048_960.JPG-You Should Certainly Watch Those Movies This Weekend

Inspired by the imagination of P.T. Barnum, The Greatest Showman is an original musical that celebrates the birth of show business and tells of a visionary who rose from nothing to create a spectacle that became a worldwide sensation.

The Greatest Showman - SCam - Mp4Mania

Mother

IMG_20180112_111136_505.JPG-You Should Certainly Watch Those Movies This Weekend
    A couples relationship is tested when uninvited guests arrive at their home, disrupting their tranquil existence.

Mother - BRRip - Mp4Mania

Call Me By Your Name
    IMG_20180112_111329_363.JPG-You Should Certainly Watch Those Movies This Weekend

In Northern Italy in 1983, seventeen year-old Elio begins a relationship with visiting Oliver, his fathers research assistant, with whom he bonds over his emerging sexuality, their Jewish heritage, and the beguiling Italian landscape.

Call Me by Your Name - DvdScr - Mp4Mania

Daddys Home 2
    IMG_20180112_111839_136.JPG-You Should Certainly Watch Those Movies This Weekend

Having finally gotten used to each others existence, Brad and Dusty must now deal with their intrusive fathers during the holidays.

Daddys Home 2 - SCam - Mp4Mania

Home Again
    IMG_20180112_111520_415.JPG-You Should Certainly Watch Those Movies This Weekend

Life for a single mom in Los Angeles takes an unexpected turn when she allows three young guys to move in with her.

Home Again - BRRip - Mp4Mania

Happy Weekend

2. Loading...

3. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

hmm. this ones will take like 20gb and a week to finish zed.
    last night i saw THE LOVERS.

seen it too?

4. zedzed

zedzed Grand Mod

Nop bro....

5. zedzed

zedzed Grand Mod

Hmm...Prezzy is a lover boy.:p Abi no be so? @gbolahan @Determine:cold:

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  6. zedzed

zedzed Grand Mod

7. gbolahan

gbolahan GBOLAHAN Crypto Guardian

@zedzed enjoy your weekend with movies:party:

zedzed likes this.
  8. zedzed

zedzed Grand Mod

Lolz...you nko?

9. Barnabias

Barnabias Leader

10. Barnabias

Barnabias Leader

Lol
    U think I'll sub because of movies? No
    I have one 9mobile free tweak though very slow. Star wars of 300mb plus took me like 20hrs to download. And at times, I use Mtn night plan. I don't use to sleep on time

zedzed likes this.