BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

Live Will We Ever See Ovations To Wrestlers Without Fans Singing Stupid Catchphrases?

Discussion in 'Music & Movies' started by zedzed, Jan 12, 2018.

1. zedzed

zedzed Grand Mod

IMG_20180112_132225_892.JPG-Will We Ever See Ovations To Wrestlers Without Fans Singing Stupid Catchphrases?

Will we ever see ovations to wrestlers without fans singing stupid catchphrases?
    IMG_20180112_131332_635.JPG-Will We Ever See Ovations To Wrestlers Without Fans Singing Stupid Catchphrases?
    Todays fans are using catchphrases like "You deserve it" and other stupid stuff. Will we ever see pure ovations again? Where fans like back in the day scream wrestlers names, the ultimate show of love and respect.
    IMG_20180112_131828_921.JPG-Will We Ever See Ovations To Wrestlers Without Fans Singing Stupid Catchphrases?
    I can't stand some of todays pg fans, wanting to be smarkish, and come up with some catchphrases. I just miss it back in the day, when fans didn't have to say "This is awesome" because they already felt it. They didn't have to acknowledge that.

This ovation, no matter if someone is a fan of wrestling or not, will touch them, how a man can effect so many people...
    IMG_20180112_131946_258.JPG-Will We Ever See Ovations To Wrestlers Without Fans Singing Stupid Catchphrases?
    I swear if people lived like this, there would be no wars on earth.

2. Loading...

3. charlhxe

charlhxe Well Known Mod

lol! in our next world:lol:

4. Barnabias

Barnabias Leader

Lol
    Don't take it personal
    Those are the ingredients that make wrestling sweet these days.
    Those wrestlers don't really care