BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

grn

Will Bitcoin's Price Rise Again In December Just Like Last Year?

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Prezzy, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Someone called me today and kept saying that the price of Bitcoin will rise again this year just like last year.

What Are the possibilities of making some good money from Bitcoin this year if it rises?
    Will it shoot just as it did last year?

These are some of the questions many are asking now and I will make an attempt to answer in this thread
    Generally, I'll be sharing my own thoughts which may or may not occur. So, don't take my advice as financial advice!

I don't think that last year's December will be the same as this Year

I really doubt it will be the same and my reason is pretty simple.
    Throughout last year, Bitcoin was showing very positive signs for long term growth unlike this year that all we have seen is a rather steady decline in the price.

Yes, I agree with the fact that all along, December period used to be very green and active in the crypto world but at the same time, the events preceding this year's December is far more sour than the usual experience.
    So I judge that this December will also be different!

Does that mean that Bitcoin Price will go down?

Not really. I feel that this December period will act as a fulcrum, a turning point in Cryptocurrency and beyond this December, the market will begin to really green once more.
    But first, the market must be tested and ready for that so expect a series of pump and dump that will eventually result in an upward price movement this December!

Is it Good to buy bitcoin now?

I can only say that the drama is still very far from now so we should watch rather than stockpile!

2. Loading...