BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

n11

Why Nigeria Is Afraid Of A United Igbo & Ijaw Nation

Discussion in 'BIAFRA' started by Prezzy, Nov 8, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

images (55).jpeg-Why Nigeria Is Afraid Of A United Igbo & Ijaw Nation
    IJAW in this article is an example of BIAFRA COAST while IGBO is example of BIAFRA HINTERLAND

Why can't some people accept the fact that Igbos are a special race.

I am IJAW n very proud of it but am very grateful to the Igbo ethnicity because if not for them, Islam would have grounded us all in the name of "one sharia Nigeria". The name Igbo puts fear in the hearts of Fulani because that's the only tribe that understands their trick.

IJAW is struggling in Nigeria because they allowed Yoruba and Fulani to separate them with Igbo.

Igbos are our kith n kin whether we accepts it or not. The glory of the IJAW man in history has never been cut off from the Igbos.

We are the brothers that rule the sea while they rule the land. We are both republicans. We are Biafrans. Our alliance is what the world fear.

Why do they fear our alliance?

Igbos are smart n fast to act
    IJAWs are smart but slow to act.

We are both brave.

Apart we are bound to make mistakes. Igbos will take steps in a hurry n fail while ijaws will be too slow and lose the target.

The merger usually results into... A blend of both. Giving you

A smart, fast, brave and careful society.

This is the society the world powers dread.

This is the society I shall build in Biafra. I don't have to be the President of Biafra to do it. I just have to be a writer to make my people see their true qualities and get focused. That's my calling.

#NoElectionInBiafraland

2. Loading...