BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

Hot Whoa! I Finally Made Profit From Minr.bz [testimony Time]

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Prezzy, Jan 8, 2017.

Tags:
Moderators: Emma24, philipj, zedzed
  1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Hello guys, sincerely, I didn't expect minr.bz to last as long as this when I signed up with them but after a while, with several Instant withdrawals, I decided to share them here in the forums and am sure some people did participate and am glad I did share it them.

Remember, when I shared the post, I said am sorry for doing so! Here it is... Am Sorry Am Inviting You To Minr.bz Because You'll Come &... Continue Reading...

But now, am not sorry for doing so. In fact am inviting you to come register on minr.bz and of course invest what you are able to stake.

Check this out

Screenshot_20170108-204723.png-Whoa! I Finally Made Profit From Minr.bz [testimony Time]

I Have successfully withdrawn more money than I invested in the system and I call that progress.
    In Igbo, it's called Oganiru;)

Perhaps you can be kind enough to tell me what it's called in your dialect :rolleyes:

Meanwhile, if you wanna invest, here is my humble referral link. =

Use it to register and you'll live 10* longer than your great grand father lived! :)

Don't ask me how long he lived anyway, how the hell am I supposed to know that? :(

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Whoa Finally Made Forum Date
    Electroneum Finally Listed On Coinmarketcap, Lost 27% In 24 Hrs Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Nov 5, 2017
    Finally, Chinese Exchanges Are Back To Bitcoin Trading Using P2p Model! Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Nov 1, 2017
    Poloniex Finally Adds Bch! Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Aug 18, 2017
    Bitcoin Price Watch; Finally Some Reprieve…16/06/017 Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Jun 16, 2017
    Breaking News! Globalcashhelp Will Finally Launch Monday 29th May. Bitcoin Investments | Discussions May 28, 2017

3. Authority

Authority Well Known

Wow

Prezzy likes this.
  4. JOWEE5

JOWEE5 Jackobian

@Prezzy, do you have bitcoin for sale?.

Prezzy likes this.
  5. Adigun

Adigun Upcoming

Lolz

6. Jheaboiy

Jheaboiy Upcoming

@admin btc laboratory is beta u can withdraw all u money(capital included), u can here for ursef
    BitCoin Laboratory

Prezzy likes this.
  7. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

I know about that too but they are newer than minr.bz although I'll eventually invest there if their rates rise up a little more.

Minr was actually giving 3.30% daily but increased it to 3.6 and am hoping the lab guy will do the same soon!

8. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

9. Ay04z

Ay04z Active

how is the withdrawal? can i withdraw any time i want? or will wait for a certain period?

10. gbolahan

gbolahan GBOLAHAN Crypto Guardian

11. beey

beey Rookie!!!

12. beey

beey Rookie!!!

13. Steamingboss

Steamingboss Jackobian

14. Abdulfatai Shehu

Abdulfatai Shehu Jackobian

Please help me out. i invested in FIVE2BTC and after a month they said i should upgrade again despite i pay 4500 naira in the begining without gain anything to activate my membership.Now they deactivated my account now.no earning no benefit just because i don't refer people before a month.PLEASE HELP me to get my money back.

15. Speedsrich

Speedsrich Rookie!!!

lightbitcoin.com

New everyday 20%
    Deposit 0.02btc witdra 0.001 everyday lifetime

Moderators: Emma24, philipj, zedzed
  1. cyborg07
  2. Glu
  3. Prezzy
  4. Prezzy
  5. Prezzy