BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

Which Coin/token Can You Really Hold For 10years?

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by gbolahan, Jun 21, 2018.

1. gbolahan

gbolahan GBOLAHAN Crypto Guardian

Most people wish should have bought their first bitcoin in 2009 when it was still trading @ $0.1 but in actually sense only few people can really hold bitcoin from that time still now.There was a popular bitcoin story,when a man bought pizza with a lot of bitcoin that could worth billions by now, I can't really blame him because he can't take such risk of keeping it for long.

The same story is still repeating itself with some coins and token. when people see a coin going down,then they will sell not minding the use case of this coin in the future probably in the next few years when it can become mainstream.

Rome wasn't built in a year or months takes a lot of time......that is why an investors will always different from a traders but combination of both help alot.

So,can you really hold bitcoin for 10years and which coin can you hold for 10years and why? So let learn together

Prezzy likes this.
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Coin token Really Forum Date
    ICO [ann][ico] Iquicoin Ico Is Live Now, Buy Token Now With Bonus 20% Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Mar 24, 2018
    ICO [ann]1kcoin Is A Cryptocurrency Token Based On The Equity Crowdfunding Philosophy. Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Feb 19, 2018
    ICO [ann]codecoin(code) Is An Erc20 Token Served As One Of The Default Payment Methods For World's First Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Feb 7, 2018
    Viuly Coin On Exchange, Grab Your Free Token Now Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Nov 19, 2017
    I Earn Bitcoin,ethereum And Dash Hourly By Renting Giga Watt Token Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Nov 18, 2017

3. zedzed

zedzed Grand Mod

S:/? 10 years?

4. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

@gbolahan i think you are the only one i know who can do this.
    as for me, i will be honest and my answer is that, i don't know of any coins that i can hold for that long. i don't even think a good year is possible. I will rather invest it in any possible way to earn it back with profits. If i can't do that, i will rather sell some or probably most of it at convenient times to invest elsewhere.

all in all, i will Invest the coin or the money i get from it

gbolahan likes this.
  5. gbolahan

Lolz....only revenue generating coins/tokens i can hold for long ooo bro

Prezzy likes this.
  6. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

the most annoying thing is that there are very few coins worth holding that long and finding them is just as difficult as it sounds.

Some coins can mean so much now and in next few months but will surprisingly lose potency. for example, NEO is as good example

7. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

good. beyond Minex, is there really any other that is actively remitting pa\/ments to holders?

gbolahan likes this.
  8. gbolahan

Nop....but most of these generating coins are still under development

Prezzy likes this.
  9. Barnabias

Barnabias Leader

Keep us informed

Prezzy likes this.
  10. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Good to see you man

Barnabias likes this.
  11. MCan

MCan Rookie!!!

MCan Coin is the perfect coin for the next 10 years as the growth potential of the coin. The cannabis industry is scheduled to be a $140 billion and the company is way ahead of the rest.