BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

coincola

When Will Bitcoin Bull Run Begin?

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by philipj, Mar 22, 2019.

1. philipj

philipj GrandMaster Crypto Guardian

A famous crypto trader known as “The Crypto Dog” in the community has predicted that Bitcoin (BTC) could fall again to $3500 before the next bull rally, CCN reported on Mar. 22. According to him, market conditions have remained almost the same over the last several days. Even in the case of another rally attempt, he remains cautious with new positions. He said:

“I think we could still see $35XX… Decent chance we just saw that ‘one more leg up.’ I greatly reduced exposure up here above $4,000. Waiting for $3,5XX for long entries. I’d love an opportunity to short $4,1XX, but not sure if we’ll see it.”

Meanwhile, controversial bitcoin bull and antivirus pioneer John Mcafee predicted that by December 2020 Bitcoin price will reach $1 million. He promised ‘to eat his own d*ck’ if his Bitcoin price prediction doesn’t come to pass.

Even Jamie Dimon, the CEO of banking behemoth JP Morgan Chase who previously called Bitcoin a fraud is now pushing his firm headfirst into the cryptocurrency world. “I regret making comments saying Bitcoin is a fraud. The blockchain is real. You can have crypto yen and dollars and stuff like that, said Dimon. The bank launched its very own cryptocurrency called JPM Coin. JP Chase is the first banking giant in the US to do so. The crypto market still has room to grow as many big investors and banks are yet to foray into the cryptocurency space.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Bitcoin Bull Run Forum Date
    Is This Another Bitcoin Bull Run? Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Mar 2, 2018
    9 Bullet Tips To Avoid Scam And Buy Bitcoins Safely In Nigeria Bitcoin Investments | Discussions May 8, 2018
    Lols! Bitcoin Gold Just Doubled Its Value In Less Than 24 Hours! The Bull Race Thing??? Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Nov 21, 2017
    Bullish Correction:bitcoin Price Analysis 06/02/2017 Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Jun 2, 2017
    Just In Bitcoin Price Technical Analysis For 05/31/2017 – The Return Of The Bullsmay 31, Bitcoin Investments | Discussions May 31, 2017

3. philipj

A famous crypto trader known as “The Crypto Dog” in the community has predicted that Bitcoin (BTC) could fall again to $3500 before the next bull rally, CCN reported on Mar. 22. According to him, market conditions have remained almost the same over the last several days. Even in the case of another rally attempt, he remains cautious with new positions. He said:

“I think we could still see $35XX… Decent chance we just saw that ‘one more leg up.’ I greatly reduced exposure up here above $4,000. Waiting for $3,5XX for long entries. I’d love an opportunity to short $4,1XX, but not sure if we’ll see it.”

Meanwhile, controversial bitcoin bull and antivirus pioneer John Mcafee predicted that by December 2020 Bitcoin price will reach $1 million. He promised ‘to eat his own d*ck’ if his Bitcoin price prediction doesn’t come to pass.

Even Jamie Dimon, the CEO of banking behemoth JP Morgan Chase who previously called Bitcoin a fraud is now pushing his firm headfirst into the cryptocurrency world. “I regret making comments saying Bitcoin is a fraud. The blockchain is real. You can have crypto yen and dollars and stuff like that, said Dimon. The bank launched its very own cryptocurrency called JPM Coin. JP Chase is the first banking giant in the US to do so. The crypto market still has room to grow as many big investors and banks are yet to foray into the cryptocurency space.

4. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Looking forward to seeing the banks come on board

5. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Looking forward to seeing the banks come on board

6. PeterCola

PeterCola Rookie!!!

ETF will get approved, just a matter of time
    FACEBOOK: Launching their stable coins in by end 2019-2020

I think it you have to accumulate it and wait for it... it will happen

Prezzy likes this.
  7. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Yes. I agree that the bull run will come but it's difficult to predict when.
    However ,your pointers are well directed

8. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Exactly what I suspect as well

9. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

The only thing is that he was targeting to short @ $4100
    If he did, well, I think he will be regretting because bitcoin simply shot through to $4800 and now at $5300
    Screenshot_2019-04-21-15-17-36.png-When Will Bitcoin Bull Run Begin?
    @philipj do you think that we still need the correction at about $3500?

That has been a major question that I haven't gotten the answer for

10. Logician

Logician Well Known

BTC will run. I'm optimistic about that. My fear is not having any when this commences.

Prezzy likes this.
  11. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Well, I have same faith but I have also learned that $BTC has a special way behaving and its capable of being highly unpredictable

philipj likes this.
  12. philipj

Yes it is. But note that the Wales can do anything to bring the price down to a favorable level to get in. Did you notice that CNN have been a bit silent on the upward trend of bitcoin. If it goes down now they will be among the first to spread FUD about it.

Some thing I have noticed. Google search of Bitcoin have climbed to a peak, and this has consided with the increase in price. Though lots of,retailers have disappeared from the market. A few have started coming back, and the Wales and institutional investors wil try to shake these off.

13. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

I can't agree more. Bitcoin has begun to climb but there isn't a corresponding media representation of the recent strides.