BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

What's Happening To Hashflare And Genesis Cloud Mining Companies?

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by philipj, Jun 11, 2018.

1. philipj

philipj GrandMaster Crypto Guardian

No doubt, I have been enjoying the services of these two companies. Your earnings comes everyday. Except for some few period where they had technical issues with backlog of payment which are usually resolved.

At this time, I want to raise an alarm about their minimum withdrawal. Am sure we were all enjoying it before the clog in bitcoin network and rise in transaction fees, prompting them to review it upward.

For a long time now, bitcoin transaction fees have dropped and they are yet to review withdrawal limit downward.

Please note that they were quick to review it upward, but slow to responding, not to talk about reviewing it downward.

Are they taking us for a ride?

Please share your opinion about this "prank" by these two companies here

Adigun likes this.
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads - What's Happening Hashflare Forum Date
    What's Happening To Bitcoin? Should I Buy Or Sell? Rare Investment Advice! Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Mar 23, 2017
    Bitcoin Explodes By Over $900 In 5mins. What's The Cause? Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Apr 12, 2018
    PrezzY What's The Latest Investment Guys? Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Apr 5, 2018
    Bitcoin Lighting Network: What's The Role & Essence Of Miners Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Dec 31, 2017
    Is Bitcoin Back? Was @barnabias Was Right? + What's You Should Remember Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Nov 13, 2017

3. gbolahan

gbolahan GBOLAHAN Crypto Guardian

Currently, the maintenance fees is higher than daily earning on hasflare...so,the mining will have to stop for now

4. Adigun

Adigun Active

Guys how many months will it take me to have my first withdrawal on hashflare, I have an hashpower of 0.17TH/s.

5. Adigun

Adigun Active

Guys how many months will it take me to have my first withdrawal on hashflare, I have an hashpower of 0.17TH/s.

6. philipj

philipj GrandMaster Crypto Guardian

It will take you more than 2 years, except things improve

7. Barnabias

Barnabias Leader

Honestly, this is too bad.
    They are taking us for granted

8. Lukas Moser

Lukas Moser Rookie!!!

Hello everyone, right now I know a lot of people are looking at the new genesis mining contracts, I wanted to let you know about a mining farm based in Siberia with a real community and real management. It's a transparent operation where you can purchase your miners through them and they will host and provide maintenance for free. We recently launched and are NOT an ico, the miners are owned by you and your profits are delivered monthly. To learn more please go here Lukas - Block Bot, you can contact me anytime. My name is Lukas and I'm the lead admin. Thank you.