BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

What's Happening To Bitcoin? Should I Buy Or Sell? Rare Investment Advice!

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Prezzy, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

I can remember the early days of 2017, seems like few days ago now. lol.. people were like Bitcoin is going to rise and rise until it crosses $2000!

Wow! Seriously? What Happened?

Now, have a look at what's going on with Bitcoin now and you might be confused or even angry about how it is going with the world's first successful cryptocurrency! But then, that's it. Bitcoin is the first but not the only one there is right now. There are over 700 other cryptocurrencies known as altcoins out there struggling for that first spot with Bitcoin! You get the figure?

700 of them and as more and more people learn that they can make money with altcoins, bitcoin gets more and more contestants to shield off and win!

But am not saying that the competition is the only thing that is giving Bitcoins tough times

But it has a big impact on the value of Bitcoins presently especially such thriving coins such as DASH COIN. However, my main purpose of writing this is to let you know that this is normal. IT IS ABOSULTELY NORMAL!
    So, Bitcoin is not doing well presently but it's only for a while because i can assure you that this is not the first time the crypto is behaving this way
    however, this very one is very noticable because we had basically too much expectations from the coin that shot above $1000 early this year.

About those Selling their Coins...
    You better stop doing that or better still, if you are bent of getting rid of them , then please go to my thread where i buy bitcoins here on Jackobian then follow the instructions there to send them to me: Central Bank Of Bitcoin | Sell Btc At Best Rates On The Internet

Why shouldn't you sell your Bitcoin?

Simple. It will only take a while but it will come right back!
    It's the norm.
    So, i know a bunch of you have been following my post where i encouraged Jackobians to buy BTC at the time it was $1100 and now it has gone down to $1030 and still looking like it's going down even more.

I want to let you know that am still doing the same thing.
    Get it while it's good then invest it wisely. You can use some of my tips fronm here: Why You Should Trade | Invest And Store Bitcoins -> Cryptocurrencies

How do I buy Bitcoins?
    Wanna buy some? Anytime anyday? please just go over to my bank here: Central Bank Of Bitcoin | Buy Btc In Nigeria At Best Rate! Here On Jackobian
    You will be able to buy at best rates from your own Prezzy!~

Lastly, you should check out my article that explains why it is great to buy cryptocurrencies when their value is going down here.

Thanks for reading and i trust you will make the right decisions! Got any questions? Please ask down below. I will love to see your comments too!

donsilas likes this.
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads - What's Happening Bitcoin Forum Date
    What's Happening To Hashflare And Genesis Cloud Mining Companies? Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Jun 11, 2018
    Bitcoin Explodes By Over $900 In 5mins. What's The Cause? Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Apr 12, 2018
    PrezzY What's The Latest Investment Guys? Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Apr 5, 2018
    Bitcoin Lighting Network: What's The Role & Essence Of Miners Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Dec 31, 2017
    Is Bitcoin Back? Was @barnabias Was Right? + What's You Should Remember Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Nov 13, 2017

3. mhercy

mhercy Jackobian

Bitcoin will still stand strong

Prezzy likes this.
  4. Benedict pepple

Benedict pepple Well Known

5. Kara

Kara Rookie!!!

Thanks

6. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

not a day's Job though

7. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

the question is how many people will last through it? Someone just called me today and said he wanted to sell 500.
    Am sure it's because of the Price drop

8. chiendu

chiendu Rookie!!!

Bitcoins will stand out

Prezzy likes this.
  9. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Won't take too long buddy

10. investorz

investorz Jackobian

Valuable advise as always.

11. investorz

investorz Jackobian

Valuable advise as always.

Prezzy likes this.
  12. cyborg07

cyborg07 Active

I have been thinking about it myself. Do not know whether or not to dispose my bitcoin at this time. Cos it has being falling for the past week. But then, Bitcoin is not predictable. I am sure it will rise again even more than what it used to be. So I will just keep it to see what unfolds in the nearest future.

13. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Thanks pal! Good to have you here following up...

Don't forget to subscribe to receive all updates. Thanks

14. Bortaflai

Bortaflai Jackobian

Thanks
    But then buying and storing it for the future or buying and trading or mining with BTC which is advisable and where to do what is advisable ?

Prezzy likes this.
  15. Topmaike007

Topmaike007 Well Known

God will not allow you pple prayer to be answered now that dollar is falling massively to our precious Naira...u pple are praying for Bitcoin to come back strong and that is saying that naira should keep falling indirectly

Prezzy likes this.
  16. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Lols, what has naira got to do with Bitcoins biko???

Welcome back sir!

hugoboss likes this.
  17. Topmaike007

Topmaike007 Well Known

Prezzy likes this.
  18. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

19. hugoboss

hugoboss Well Known

Naira is rising against dollar, it has nothing to do with btc. When the value of BTC appreciates, it affords you more dollar to trade against the appreciated Naira.

Prezzy likes this.
  20. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Win-win.
    I just wonder how long it will take it to come back

21. hugoboss

hugoboss Well Known

For sure this forking issue has to be settled first. Then the price will get back on the upward curve. Scalability problem is causing the drop.

Prezzy likes this.
  22. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

We definitely need a new thread for this forking issue.

23. hugoboss

hugoboss Well Known

You know, definitely..... scalability is the issue plaguing btc now.

24. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

25. sunnypek

sunnypek Upcoming

26. Lukas Moser

Lukas Moser Rookie!!!

Hello everyone, right now I know a lot of people are looking at the new genesis mining contracts, I wanted to let you know about a mining farm based in Siberia with a real community and real management. It's a transparent operation where you can purchase your miners through them and they will host and provide maintenance for free. We recently launched and are NOT an ico, the miners are owned by you and your profits are delivered monthly. To learn more please go here, you can contact me anytime. My name is Lukas and I'm the lead admin. Thank you.

27. philipj

philipj GrandMaster Crypto Guardian

@Prezzy your post of 2017 up there is looking like what's happening right now. Bitcoin will definitely rise, just as it rose from $1030 to $19000+ towards the tail end of 2017

Prezzy likes this.
  28. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

lols. it's all cycles right?

29. Cass1dy

Cass1dy Jackobian

I think that it's a dark time for Bitcoin. I sold all my BTC about 2 months ago. Now I invest in Daox project. According to ICO Pulse information source it's a promising project with high ratings. The main idea of Daox is that each startup and its investors form a separate DAO that is governed by its participants. Anyway with 4.8 ico benh rating and 10 from ico pulse it's worth attention.

30. wazzaap

wazzaap Jackobian

Hello friend! I wil give you a good advise and you need to focus on it. If you have the extra money then you can buy bitcoin hoping for the best in the future. If you have the bitcoins in your wallet and you need money then you can spend. Stay blessed!

31. Bjorn

Bjorn Jackobian

You should stick with your Bitcoin for as long as you can. Bitcoin is a once in a lifetime investment. I don't think any Cryptocurrency can do what Bitcoin has done over the years. You should only sell your Bitcoin/s if you are in urgent need of cash otherwise stay in the game.